Fluke multimeter test leads

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i got a fluke 8022 multimeter and i need some test leads for it.
it does not accept 4mm banana plugs
that's weird> maybe the plugs you tried weren't real banana plugs. The '4mm plugs' have the new extra safety shrouds. Depending on your 'DIYness' , maybe you can carefully cut the shrouds off?

please show an image of what your trying to fit?

that's weird> The '4mm plugs' have the new extra safety shrouds. Depending on your 'DIYness' , maybe you can carefully cut the shrouds off?

please show an image of what your trying to fit?

nothing to do with shrouds, the current leads have them.....

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 246
If it is a 1/8" socket then this is obsolete. Known as a wander plug - common on old radios for aerial & such.
Fluke 8022a/b models have 4mm banana sockets so yours must be an earlier model.
However, look up - 3mm or 3.5mm Gold Bullet Connectors - on Ebay. You could probably Araldite them into a normal banana plug body.

British Telecom 8022A/AH Fluke? Need Leads

I have the same issue. I have my dads old British Telecom Multimeter which appears to be a re-branded Fluke. It has the model number 8022A/AH along with a serial number in the battery bay.

Its in working order but the leads are in desperate need of repair or replacement. I'd like to hang onto it for sentimental reasons.

Question is what type of sockets are these? Pretty sure the standard 4mm won't fit. The leads outside dimension is about 7mm and the inside 5.3mm
See attached images. Any help greatly appeciated!

Attachments

• BT8022A-Meter.jpg
    BT8022A-Meter.jpg
    835.5 KB · Views: 151
  • BTTestLeadOutside.jpg
    BTTestLeadOutside.jpg
    971.1 KB · Views: 148
  • BTTestLeadInside.jpg
    BTTestLeadInside.jpg
    882.8 KB · Views: 137
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.