DIY programmable dual channel bench PSU 0-50V/3A

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Firmware v1.1 is released

Dear all, the firmware v1.1 is now released. But, this time it does not comes alone but accompanied with first milestone of EEZ studio. A first introduction how to use one of its modules is now available in separate thread here. More specific information how to use it to access EEZ H24005 I'll continue to post in this thread.
Two main feature of v1.1 are added file management for built-in SD card and internal data logger. In this version both of them are accessible only using SCPI commands, but don't worry a decent support to automate interaction with SD card and data logger is included in mentioned EEZ Studio.

New video about firmware v1.1 main features

Preview of two main features added to firmware v1.1: SD card file management and internal data logging using SCPI commands. The EEZ Studio version M1 (its ESW module) is used for interaction with the EEZ H24005 (i.e. initiate data logging and exchange files).

YouTube

Joined 2010
Paid Member
I'm super excited for the Bench Box 3. I narrowly missed out on the EEZ H24005 a few years back, but the improvements and additional capabilities of the BB3 have made it worth the wait.

The MicroPython scripting allowing it to function as a curve tracer will definitely come in handy for audio-related use: YouTube

There's ~7 hours remaining on the Crowd Supply campaign for those interested: EEZ Bench Box 3 | Crowd Supply

Congrats prasimix on running a successful campaign!

Last edited:
Thanks for support

Thanks, I believe that with BB3 we'll have more room to grow in many ways.
Less then two hours remains to get one of the pledge levels with discounted prices.
Many thanks for everyone who are following our progress on both H24005 and BB3 projects and support us.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.