mini scope

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well it's intresting that they actually post the schematic on their e-bay page. I tried to post it here but the resolution is not usefull. Also the probe looks like the type used for higher end insturments. Ah - Well the price is low, so all in all I'm skeptical. Let's say that you just want to be able to look at waveforms for troubleshooting. It should be good enough for that.,, but you get what you pay for. There have been many discussions on the forum about scope alternatives. Have you dug around? Good Luck, and if you do buy it, let us know what you find.

Joined 2011
Paid Member
aptquark: I'm in the prosess of finishing my BA3B mono blocks, and r still in the learning prosess..... so used it to trouble shoot a little earlier in build. and troubleshoting my Cayin 270p, where it was low noise (pink noise) turned out to be 63V caps in PSU, when it needed to be min75V... turned in to peas in a can... also caps over 15years old so in the prosess of recap. :)

sorry my poor english.

aptquark: I'm in the prosess of finishing my BA3B mono blocks, and r still in the learning prosess..... so used it to trouble shoot a little earlier in build. and troubleshoting my Cayin 270p, where it was low noise (pink noise) turned out to be 63V caps in PSU, when it needed to be min75V... turned in to peas in a can... also caps over 15years old so in the prosess of recap. :)

sorry my poor english.

Not poor at all...very well spoken. WOW...I think I might actually look into getting this. Do you think that it could handle most of what we here at DIY audio build? For testing?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.