WOW should of done this sooner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1 button.
At least 1,000 random generated functions; actual number unknown.
No manual, but field experience suggests repeated pushing of said button generates overload.
Resettable circuit breaker, but unpredictable overload and reset timer due to tripping too many times.
Tripping the breaker causes loud warning chime.
A small subset of functions bypass the breaker, and operate continuously when breaker tripped and buzzer chiming.

Note: single button not in commonly believed location. Actual location unknown, but model to model variation believed to be common.

Last edited:
I added this to my bench and it works really good ... :drink:

check it out NEW EQUPIMENT

HAPPY ST PATS !!!!!
John M

Hey, I have the very same amp on my bench right now. Lost a phono input JFET which is easy. The problem is the volume pot is beyond hope. pretty impressive amp for it's day. I can see why they still bring decent bucks at auction.

Attachments

• 100_0420.JPG
    100_0420.JPG
    329.1 KB · Views: 151
1 button.
No manual, but field experience suggests repeated pushing of said button generates overload.
Resettable circuit breaker, but unpredictable overload and reset timer due to tripping too many times.
A small subset of functions bypass the breaker, and operate continuously when breaker tripped and buzzer chiming.

Note: single button not in commonly believed location. Actual location unknown, but model to model variation believed to be common.

oh my god! i just laughed so hard i pee'd a little!

Reset circuit = trip to spa - shopping trip - flowers - chocolate (the good stuff) dinner out (nice place). Result - she will blow out all of your fuses!!! :D:D:D

i dont know man.....every time i pop a "fuse" we end up with another jem for me to use as a avatar. ;)

but i did get fixed (or broken, cause it worked to well to begin with!) so maybe i need to do a reset.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
i dont know man.....every time i pop a "fuse" we end up with another jem for me to use as a avatar. ;)

but i did get fixed (or broken, cause it worked to well to begin with!) so maybe i need to do a reset.

Spend all of your time and money working on your audio hobby - that will put a chill on that problem real quick.

ps - save up money for an attorney - and a new place to live.

And now you have a really good idea why no one around here pays any attention to what I say. :D:D:D

1 button.

:D

Women , cant live with them , cant live without them

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.