Bruel and Kjaer Audio Frequency Spectrometer and Band Pass Filter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I've come across these, Type 2111 and Type 1612, but know nothing about them. Both appear to be in good condition and are circa 1960 with instruction and application manuals and some leads. My question is, have they any use to anyone nowadays or are they best recycled?

Thanks

Paul.

Ps. Sorry if it's the wrong forum for such a question.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I never did get round to getting rid of these! After closer inspection of the actual item it appear to be a 2107 model (the manual is for a 2111)
After meeting someone the other day who's really into their high end audio I was wondering if I could use this piece of kit as a high quality amplifier? Looking at the block diagram the device contains an input and output amplifier. I'm assuming it wouldn't be loud but the quality would be there.
Other than that would the valves be useful for someone into their audio? I haven't seen anything like this actually sell on ebay as yet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.