Interstate F-41 Function Generator Manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have had this generator for some time but never had a manual. I like that It can put out 40vpp with both negative and positive DC offsets. The top of the sine wave is showing a very slight peak (as if triangular). I would like to give it a thorough calibration.

Does anybody have a manual for it?
Any ideas where to find one?

I sent a note to Interstate Electronics in Anaheim, Ca. May be the same company or purchased a long time ago by somebody else. Hope I get lucky.

Alfredo

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Interstate was acquired by Racal Dana. You might give them a shot. I did considerable consulting work with them at the Anaheim factory, but yours looks to be a fully analog model. All my experience was on a fully programable 15MHz 845 model. At one time Bill Bowden was their head line tech, but that was decades ago.
Best of luck to you.
Doc

Last edited:
Hello avincenty,
I've been searching for a manual for an Interstate F44 High Voltage Sweep Generator and was fortunate enough to find your post from 2012. You mentioned that you might scan and post manuals for the whole 40 series. I was wondering if this is something you were able to do. I'm new to this site (joined just to write to you) and was unable to find anything. If it's not inappropriate, could I request that you scan and post the schematic for the F44. Yes, I know I could probably buzz it out, but I'm getting too old to spend my time like that.
Thanks in advance,
Terry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.