Tube Tester Appreciation Thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For those of you that share a passion for a good tube tester, here is a thread dedicated to all types and models. Post any pictures you may have, and of course include descriptions and any experiences you have had using these testers.
I have a penchant for the US military versions, the TV7 (hence my user name) and TV2 rate very highly for me. However the I-177/B is very handy and compact, and the TV-3 and TV-10 look to be just as serviceable however never had the opportunity to play with those. To start off I'll post some pictures of some of my nicest condition units.
Firstly a TV-7D/U that I re-furbished then followed by a depot re-furbished TV-2B/U, then a I-177/B and it's MX-949 adapter box. Enjoy!
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
ZZEdO.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.