Where are able to find tutorials or more information on this topic: HHO GENERATOR ISU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Also search for "Brown's gas" and "Knallgas"--be aware however that it takes more energy to produce oxyhydrogen than could ever be realised by its combustion, its use in internal combustion

Hi Cliffik!
Where can I find a text about this section of the office (the process), so I can convince you that de is a myth?

Thanks and cheers:cheers:

Last edited:
Also search for "Brown's gas" and "Knallgas"--be aware however that it takes more energy to produce oxyhydrogen than could ever be realised by its combustion, its use in internal combustion

Hi Cliffik!
Where can I find a text about this section of the office (the process), so I can convince you that de is a myth?

Thanks and cheers:cheers:

You can Google "HHO myth" and not find a single valid scientific study showing that an on-board HHO generator does anything beneficial for any internal combustion engine, The main reason for that is because it is chemically and physically impossible.

As this way off base for this forum so I will not respond to any further discussion. Also I learned a long time ago that it is pointless to try to have a logical and rational argument with any "believer", regardless of the foundation for that belief. All it does is waste everyone's time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.