Mini DSO203 Digital Oscilloscope

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That is my impression also, it's a cute little toy for use as a maybe a front panel display or similar application, however like most inexpensive "'scopes" it lacks a serious "front-end" (vertical attenuation) for any sort of earnest test/lab application.

Yeah its not a 'serious' scope now but its looking good for the future. It won't be too long before many of the functions requiring external chips will be fully integrated in silicon. For example here's a taste of things to come in this area - it dispenses with the need for the FPGA in some data acquisition systems:

AD6641 | 250 MHz Bandwidth DPD Observation Receiver | All A/D Converters | Analog to Digital Converters | Analog Devices

Next up this part will get integrated with some on-board ARM Cortex CPU I'm betting. :D

Hi.I bought one and it came several days ago.But there is no file on virtual flash and i copy and paste some of hex files but it does not work.Does anyone know which files should i copy into this virtual flash by order?I am not experienced in microprocessors and firmwares and no help documents came with the box.There are many documents on internet many different versions of firmwares but i could not work it.
Here is the screen.Can anyone help?Thank you very much

Last edited:
Here is what i see

Attachments

• DSCF1811.JPG
    DSCF1811.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 369
Very nice device

The DSO203 is even more impressive then I thought it would be.It has great functionality considering its price and the metal case and controls have a solid feel to them.The menu is easy to use once you work them out (download instructions PDF as none supplied). The DSO203 is more then suited to any use where high precision is not needed. Fast delivery and good comunication from DIYer Tool.

DSO203 ARM DSO Nano - Pocket-Sized Digital Oscilloscope DSO203 DS203

Thanks,
Okayid.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.