Need some help with a mercury 1200 tube checker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I'm a newbie here i just dug out my old mercury tube checker, i bought new in 1961 I'm looking for a calibration sheet for it, never had one.

I need this now because i have decided to sell my virgin 12AX7A tubes i saved from the trash when i was working for a sonabouy manufacturer in 1968

LOL i'm not even sure i fully remmber even how to use it, about 10 years ago i had it open and replaced the filter caps in it, but now i feel so dumb about even using it correctly

i would greatly appreciate any help i can get i just forgot all my tube stuff and i went to CT school of electronics from 1960 to 1962 and worked with tubes for about two years

This is tougher then i taught to find, i got it working, just wish i could tell the people that I'm selling my old virgin 12AX7S that my checker was calibrated.

Does any one know some place that does it, I'm willing to pay for the info or even trade some 12AX7s for it

I found that all the 12AX7A I have, read about half as the 12ax7 i have, but both work in a tube amp except the lower ones have just a little less gain of the output signal

All these tubes are virgin tubes made by SYLVANIA for the navy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.