Brüel & Kjær Type 1023 Sine Generator

Hello!

I have old broken Brüel & Kjær 1023 sine generator and need maintenance manual or just schematic diagrams for it.

Can anybody help?

I have asked manual or schematics direct from Brüel & Kjær and their agents, but they state, that they dont have product support for those old equipments anymore.

Moi! Well your not alone, I've obtained one three days ago, and it seems to work, but a circuit diagram and a user manual wouldn't be totally wrong... If you search for "1023" at Brüel&Kjær website you can get some service and tech specs, so you know how to connect the unit, I've also the Distortion Measurement Cntrl Unit Type 1902, and likewise, no service manual... but there are some info of the net, that is of some use anyways! Terveisin, Routsista. Du kanske kan svenska rent av.... :D

Maerz 2016 - Hallo as-audio,
ist es möglich, das B&K 1023 service manual auch als jpg oder PDF zu bekommen ? Wir haben hier im Museum einen Generator mit Fehler geschenkt bekommen und würden den gerne wieder aktivieren. Trafo und/oder Netzteil scheinen defekt zu sein. Mein Telefon steht im hifimuseum.de im Impressum. In unserem Museums-Flohmarkt sind jede Menge an tollen Geräten als Gegenleistung zu besichtigen. unter flohmarkt.ipw.net

Gert Redlich Wiesbaden

Hello Gert this is an English speaking forum. If you wish to post in another language, translate it to English as well.

Thank you.

Google translate:

March 2016 - Hello as audio,
it is possible to obtain the B & K 1023 service manual as jpg or PDF? We got here donated a generator with errors in the museum and would like to re-enable it. Transformer and / or power supply appear to be defective. My phone is in hifimuseum.de in Contacts. In our museum flea market a lot of great devices are visible in return. under flohmarkt.ipw.net

Gert Redlich Wiesbaden

Hallo Gert,
Dies ist ein englischsprachiger Forum. Wenn Sie in einer anderen Sprache zu schreiben möchten, übersetzen sie auch auf Englisch.

Vielen Dank.

Hello Gert,

This is an English speaking forum. If you wish to post in another language, translate it to English as well.

Thank you.

Google translate:

March 2016 - Hello as audio,
it is possible to obtain the B & K 1023 service manual as jpg or PDF? We got here donated a generator with errors in the museum and would like to re-enable it. Transformer and / or power supply appear to be defective. My phone is in hifimuseum.de in Contacts. In our museum flea market a lot of great devices are visible in return. under flohmarkt.ipw.net

Gert Redlich Wiesbaden