DSO Nano Pocket Digital scope $89

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just recieved a Digital Scope from Seeed Studio that I think could e perfect for hobbyists. Its a bit limited at 1mz sample rate, but I have never seen one as cheap and so small as this

I published a full review here.

shell1.png

Price is going to be $89 once the beta test is complete. For a noob this is a very easy scope to get to grips with.

I am impressed I can see me using this far more than my analogue scope.

Looks great, but I want at least 50MHz of bandwidth for the highest frequency digital and hybrid audio amplifiers.
I wonder if the final version is going to have neat features like a built in LCR meter or Bode analyzer... It shouldn't take much to add impedance analysis to it as it already includes a simple signal generator.

Looks great, but I want at least 50MHz of bandwidth for the highest frequency digital and hybrid audio amplifiers.
I wonder if the final version is going to have neat features like a built in LCR meter or Bode analyzer... It shouldn't take much to add impedance analysis to it as it already includes a simple signal generator.

Yes the sample rate is on the low side, but ideal for a lot of tasks. I will not be dumping my big ol scope just yet, but for the majority of tasks, I think that this one will do. It's size and ease of use make it more likely to be the first scope I will use.

Good suggestions for second features, I have no idea how easy or hard these would be to implement. I think it may come down to how much programming space there is left inside

So for someone that would want to learn how to use a scope for trouble shooting this would work well for troubleshooting digital signals and power issues correct?

I am looking for a beginners scope! This looks like a nioce little thing to have in the tool box!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.