Krohn-Hite manuals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I just got a manual for a KH 4400 from Manuals plus. Its been my best source. You can D/L part of the manual from their web site. Not the part that tells you how to calibrate them or the circuit diagrams. I would volunteer to make scans but It would be weeks before I actually got around to it.

Krohn Hite 4400 manual

Hi

I've recently acquired one of these but it has some problems. I see that at least one person here has the manual for this sig gen, could I possibly ask one of you to let me have a copy, it would be very much appreciated, it would be a shame to have to bin this bit of kit

Thanks

Ronilac

Krohn hite 4400

Hi

I would very much appreciate a copy of your scan. Could we use

http://www.send2deliver.com/

as suggested elsewhere here

Not used it before but it looks like it might do the job

The 4400 is aprt in front of me now, probelm is distortion is high, 2nd harmonic is only ~-50dB with with higher order harmonics not far behind. Hmmmmm...

My email is ronilac at hotmail dot com

Thanks

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I'll dig out the file and send it. The high distortion may well be due to a defective transistor in the output followers. First check the supplies however. The output follower uses an active load that would increase the distortion a lot but not reduce the output if it fails.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.