• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Elektuur/Elektor piezo feedback subwoofer amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2005
Paid Member
I can remember reading an article in the Dutch Elektuur magazine somewhere in the early '90s describing a project using a piezo tweeter with added weight mounted to a woofer cone to couple the actual woofer output back to the amplifier and as such compensate any non-linear behaviour etc.

Does anybody still have that Elektuur? I'd be very interested in having a copy of that article, I'd even go as far as to pay any postage fees.

Best regards,

Sander Sassen
http://www.hardwareanalysis.com

SSassen said:
I can remember reading an article in the Dutch Elektuur magazine somewhere in the early '90s describing a project using a piezo tweeter with added weight mounted to a woofer cone to couple the actual woofer output back to the amplifier and as such compensate any non-linear behaviour etc.

Does anybody still have that Elektuur? I'd be very interested in having a copy of that article, I'd even go as far as to pay any postage fees.
I have this article and I have also started a project.... long time ago. With a 5" wideband speaker it worked pretty good and the real object was 12" Sinus (Sweden) woofer. Unfortunately the project went cold.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.