|5th February 2004, 01:28 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: new jersey
elektor 'valve preamplifier' project
i have one last piece of current house-keeping for non-projects, ie, projects with parts that have never seen the light of day and even less of my time.
i have the pcb's from the elektor magazine article:
- 'valve preamplifier' from march 1987; includes the phono section, hi-level section, power supply section, and relay switched in/out source selector pcbs. i of course also have the article.
- the design is an srpp implementation and the power supply has a tube rectifier before the regulator
and as well i have the following:
- 24 IERC military 9-pin tube shields (the black ones that slide down onto the dimpled tube sockets)
- 24 porcelain pcb mount tube sockets to mate with the above shields
- and a fair number of the parts for the construction project with a number of the tubes.
the elektor pcb's are the very hi-quality blue pcb, double sided, plated and screened. many of you have seen the elektor product.
anyway, i need to do a write-up for a similar project, their solid-state 'top of the range preamplifier'; so i'll end this now. so if this 'kit', if you will, appeals to anyone, send me a query and i can provide some more help and give you a call back.
this is one of those things that i'll rue as soon as i sell it-- but my wife says that i've used that story for 10 years now. i guess time to move on.
|8th January 2008, 05:41 PM||#2|
Elektor Valve Preamplifier
You hrobably have sold the PCB's for the preamplifier years ago but if you have not let me know?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Very Cheap Valve preamplifier||Nay9||Tubes / Valves||9||12th June 2010 01:05 AM|
|Simple Valve Preamplifier||mangrovejack||Tubes / Valves||15||7th April 2008 01:34 AM|
|FS Build your own AUDIO VALVE AMPLIFIERS by Elektor Electronics||xtaltech||Swap Meet||6||4th January 2008 03:37 AM|
|EI transformer for valve preamplifier for sale||supernet||Swap Meet||0||5th June 2007 09:40 PM|
|6C33C-B Valve Preamplifier||kristijan-k||Tubes / Valves||10||10th January 2003 02:17 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|