elektor 'valve preamplifier' project
i have one last piece of current house-keeping for non-projects, ie, projects with parts that have never seen the light of day and even less of my time.
i have the pcb's from the elektor magazine article:
- 'valve preamplifier' from march 1987; includes the phono section, hi-level section, power supply section, and relay switched in/out source selector pcbs. i of course also have the article.
- the design is an srpp implementation and the power supply has a tube rectifier before the regulator
and as well i have the following:
- 24 IERC military 9-pin tube shields (the black ones that slide down onto the dimpled tube sockets)
- 24 porcelain pcb mount tube sockets to mate with the above shields
- and a fair number of the parts for the construction project with a number of the tubes.
the elektor pcb's are the very hi-quality blue pcb, double sided, plated and screened. many of you have seen the elektor product.
anyway, i need to do a write-up for a similar project, their solid-state 'top of the range preamplifier'; so i'll end this now. so if this 'kit', if you will, appeals to anyone, send me a query and i can provide some more help and give you a call back.
this is one of those things that i'll rue as soon as i sell it-- but my wife says that i've used that story for 10 years now. i guess time to move on.
Elektor Valve Preamplifier
You hrobably have sold the PCB's for the preamplifier years ago but if you have not let me know?
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2016 diyAudio