• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

elektor 'valve preamplifier' project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
gents,

i have one last piece of current house-keeping for non-projects, ie, projects with parts that have never seen the light of day and even less of my time.

i have the pcb's from the elektor magazine article:
- 'valve preamplifier' from march 1987; includes the phono section, hi-level section, power supply section, and relay switched in/out source selector pcbs. i of course also have the article.
- the design is an srpp implementation and the power supply has a tube rectifier before the regulator

and as well i have the following:
- 24 IERC military 9-pin tube shields (the black ones that slide down onto the dimpled tube sockets)
- 24 porcelain pcb mount tube sockets to mate with the above shields
- and a fair number of the parts for the construction project with a number of the tubes.

the elektor pcb's are the very hi-quality blue pcb, double sided, plated and screened. many of you have seen the elektor product.
anyway, i need to do a write-up for a similar project, their solid-state 'top of the range preamplifier'; so i'll end this now. so if this 'kit', if you will, appeals to anyone, send me a query and i can provide some more help and give you a call back.
this is one of those things that i'll rue as soon as i sell it-- but my wife says that i've used that story for 10 years now. i guess time to move on.

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.