• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Crescendo ampilifier elektor1982

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My Crescendo from 1982.. at least the surviving channel

Built it around 1990. Today only one channel is working, I blew the outputs of one channel :mad: some years ago.. and I have not taken the time to fix it.

But I had a lot of fun and learned a lot when building this amp..

Attachments

• elektor_crescendo_1982.jpg
    elektor_crescendo_1982.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,610
Ja det är den jag är ute efter, artikeln från Allt om elektronik år 1983 har du den eller?? Om du har den tror du att du kan skicka en kopia till min mejl danne_linkinpark@msn.com
Skulle vara väldigt snällt av dig!
Jag har bara den engelska byggbeskrivningen från elektor och undrar om den svenska byggbeskrivningen från allt om elektronik skilljer sig nått med den engelska??
Vet du det??

Re: My Crescendo from 1982.. at least the surviving channel

pool said:
Built it around 1990. Today only one channel is working, I blew the outputs of one channel :mad: some years ago.. and I have not taken the time to fix it.

But I had a lot of fun and learned a lot when building this amp..

pool,

That isn't the 250W amp that danne_linkinpar means. This is just the original Crescendo 1982, 140W/8Ohm.

I've mine two boards attached. They are running perfect since 1998.
Greetz

Attachments

• epsn0007.jpg
    epsn0007.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,465
Bensen,
You are right it's the original crescendo. Nice to hear that your amp is up and running, maybe I should do something about mine..

danne_linkinpar,
Jag har tyvärr blivit av med alla min gamla "allt om elektronik" efter ett otal flyttar. Hoppas att du får tag i den svenska byggbeskrivningen. Om inte annat så kommer jag ihåg att det gick att låna hela årgångar av tidningen på biblioteket.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
danne_linkinpar said:
Nån svenska här som har nummér 3 från 1983 från Allt om elektronik, där står hur man tillverkar en mjukstart till Crescendo mosfet 250W, detta är nödvändigt om inget ska gå sönder!!
I don't want to be rude-but I can't understand anything.....
even if I wish to know at least 5 languages more than I do....

I think I have this article but this is copywrighted material and not possible to post a scan here ?? or???

What I can remember from the Swedish Elektor is that the first Crescendo published 1983 or so is the 250w that you are talking about. In the spec of the amp it says 140w to 8 ohm, 180w to 4 ohm and 250w max. On the front page it says crescendo 180w. It has 4 O/P per channel. This is the first amp with Hitachi mos published in the Swedish version of Elektor called Allt om Elektronik. I don't know how it was in the original Elektor.

Lars, about your class D from elektor, is it a small circuit with about 10w output with a 4049 schmitt trigger and BD241/242 o/p as a bridgeconstruction ?

edit:

The pics from Bensen and pool is the crescendo 250w, the first crescendo published in Swedish paper Allt om Elektronik. Later on they published the mini crescendo and after some more years the more powerfull 500w version with 8 Hitachi O/P per channel. I can not remember or find any more in the Swedish paper.

I have a copy unfortunally without a pcb. I have the original paper somewhere but you can look at this untill I find the original. I remember there was a great error in the pcb from Allt om Elektronik. I built this once but could not get it to work. After awhile I discovered what was the problem.... All the ground connections was left out on the pcb, brobably it was a doublesided pcb from the beginning but... I was young and in a hurry to make it play........

Because it's copyrighted circuit I can not post it here I guess so, I will mail you.

Bengt

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.