Crescendo ampilifier elektor1982 - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Elektor

Elektor News and offers from Elektor Magazine

Old 25th July 2005, 12:02 PM   #51
pool is offline pool  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to pool
Bilden i min förra post och Bensens bild är på originalet från 1982, alltså inte den på 250W som du vill bygga.
Old 25th July 2005, 12:02 PM   #52
diyAudio Member

Men vet du om det skilljer nått från tidingen Allt om elektronik och den engelska versionen i tidningen Elektor, alltså om själva elektroniken skilljer sig??
Old 26th July 2005, 08:11 AM   #53
diyAudio Member

Nån svenska här som har nummér 3 från 1983 från Allt om elektronik, där står hur man tillverkar en mjukstart till Crescendo mosfet 250W, detta är nödvändigt om inget ska gå sönder!!
Old 26th July 2005, 09:14 AM   #54
diyAudio Member

Does anybody here have issues of Elektor from around 1980?

I am looking for a class D amplifier presented in that period, i think it was in the 'summer circuits' issue.

Thanks
Old 26th July 2005, 09:55 AM   #55
Zen Mod is offline Zen Mod  Serbia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally posted by danne_linkinpar
Nån svenska här som har nummér 3 från 1983 från Allt om elektronik, där står hur man tillverkar en mjukstart till Crescendo mosfet 250W, detta är nödvändigt om inget ska gå sönder!!
I don't want to be rude-but I can't understand anything.....
even if I wish to know at least 5 languages more than I do....
Old 26th July 2005, 10:07 AM   #56
bengt is offline bengt  Sweden
diyAudio Member

I think I have this article but this is copywrighted material and not possible to post a scan here ?? or???

What I can remember from the Swedish Elektor is that the first Crescendo published 1983 or so is the 250w that you are talking about. In the spec of the amp it says 140w to 8 ohm, 180w to 4 ohm and 250w max. On the front page it says crescendo 180w. It has 4 O/P per channel. This is the first amp with Hitachi mos published in the Swedish version of Elektor called Allt om Elektronik. I don't know how it was in the original Elektor.

Lars, about your class D from elektor, is it a small circuit with about 10w output with a 4049 schmitt trigger and BD241/242 o/p as a bridgeconstruction ?

edit:

The pics from Bensen and pool is the crescendo 250w, the first crescendo published in Swedish paper Allt om Elektronik. Later on they published the mini crescendo and after some more years the more powerfull 500w version with 8 Hitachi O/P per channel. I can not remember or find any more in the Swedish paper.
Old 26th July 2005, 11:00 AM   #57
diyAudio Member

Bengt!
Om du har Nr 3 av allt om elektronik år 1983 kan du väl skicka det som är om Crescendo 250 Mosfet, jag tror att det skulle vara nått om nån mjukstart!
Old 26th July 2005, 12:33 PM   #58
Banned

Guys, drop the swedish and talk english! Nice amp
Old 26th July 2005, 12:55 PM   #59
diyAudio Member

bengt: Ecaxtly!
Old 26th July 2005, 01:25 PM   #60
bengt is offline bengt  Sweden
diyAudio Member

I have a copy unfortunally without a pcb. I have the original paper somewhere but you can look at this untill I find the original. I remember there was a great error in the pcb from Allt om Elektronik. I built this once but could not get it to work. After awhile I discovered what was the problem.... All the ground connections was left out on the pcb, brobably it was a doublesided pcb from the beginning but... I was young and in a hurry to make it play........

Because it's copyrighted circuit I can not post it here I guess so, I will mail you.

Bengt

Hide this!Advertise here!