• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Elektor English edition discount

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
We have had the Elektor USA discount for some time now (separate thread) and you have asked for other discounts. I asked Elektor and this is the great deal they offer:

A 20%+ discount for the English edition for rest-of-the-world addresses (not UK addresses).

Normal price $ 101, now $ 79! This is for the first year that you subscribe, but I need minimum 25 persons to sign up for this.

Send me your address, email and diyaudio nickname. I will then forward it to Elektor. I will keep this open until, say 31 August. If I have 25 or more at that time, I'll forward it to Elektor.

I have no other involvement here, I don't make any money from this, I only save Elektor money to collect info so they can give the discount.

Note that we still have the US discount also!

Jan Didden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.