• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Elektor–OPT SS amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!
Is there anybody who has information about the attached schematic?
I know only that it came from Elektor – November 1984.

Greets:

Tyimo

Attachments

• bild1.jpg
    bild1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,573
Uncle Charlie has Tymo.....but the one is more than 9 Megabytes

wanna the entire magazine?..... gimme your E mail adress...

But you will need to have Yahoo adress, to receive data bigger than 10 Megabytes...when uploading this will became 13 Megabytes easy!

It is a pdf file.

Well...i am busy cooking.

Soon i will be here to read something from ya.

regards,

Carlos
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Attachments

• nov 84.jpg
    nov 84.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 977
Yes..confirmed!...i do have Tyimo

and will be very happy to upload that stuff to you.

entire or partially..i can do that.

But you gonna have to translate from Spanish.

People that does not speak english in Brazil uses spanish, because spanish is easier to understand.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• yes, i do have the one you want.jpg
    yes, i do have the one you want.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 961
Sajti!
You have true!
Sorry.

Die Schaltung ist offensichtlich "nostalgisch". Für diejenigen, die nicht mit Röhrenschaltungen aufgewachsen sind und für die solche Oldies vielleicht wie böhmische Dörfer aussehen, haben wir in Bild 1 einmal dargestellt, wie die Schaltung mit Halbleitern aussehen würde.

Would be nice to build this circuit with Fets.....

Greets:

Tyimo

I have searched all magazines into the year of 1984

Also i have searched other years as i will show you.

I have also some special summer magazines from Elektor filled with several schematics and could not find the one you want.

Also a UK selections of audio circuits, from Elektor..and negative to find.

I have not the ninethies....no magazines from the nineties...maybe the schematic you want is there.

Lumanauw, our moderator may have, as i have sent him all links about, to download from a friend hosting site.

Sorry, i did all i could for you....but i could not find it.

regards,

Carlos

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

sajti said:
This is not a true amplifier, just simplified, solid state version of the published PP EL84 amplifier. They changed the valves with FETs to make it easy to understand for the young guys.

Sajti

Tyimo & all other fools.
Why dont you listen to sajti (already in reply number 2)
He is telling you the correct facts:
This was only one conceptual drawning - NOT An amplifier!
;)

Which Tube amplifier, with push-pull output Tubes/Trafo
I do not remember exactly.
But it was an all tubes design without any transistors, I am 99% sure

regards
mattafort

Lineup!
As you see in Post #14 I wrote:

Sajti!
You have true!
Sorry.
quote:
Die Schaltung ist offensichtlich "nostalgisch". Für diejenigen, die nicht mit Röhrenschaltungen aufgewachsen sind und für die solche Oldies vielleicht wie böhmische Dörfer aussehen, haben wir in Bild 1 einmal dargestellt, wie die Schaltung mit Halbleitern aussehen würde.
So, I know already that it was only one conceptual drawning - NOT An amplifier!
:D
Thanks!:D
Tyimo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.