• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Elektor–OPT SS amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Tyimo,
I check all my Elector (Elektuur, page/page, from 1979 to ....) for you.
November '84 ... no amp (in the Belgium edition).
I found the (your) principe schema in "Elector Special" (hifi-LS) ... and "A jour".
Believe us (like Sajti, Lumba Ogir, Destroyer (alias Carlos), lineup .... e.o. ...) it's a principe schema for a tupe amp 10Watt with (kis) EF86/ECC83/PPEL84 ...
If you go for "it" (for your Hi-Fi dream) ... I can sent you the pdf (even the Elector november '84) ..... Let me know (for your empty é-mail-in-box)...
Allez, salukes.
Best regards from Brussels.
Karel

One musical note:
For your "(musical) pensum" .... built (for a apple and a egg) the 10Watt amp with EF86/ECC83/PPEL84 and let us know your "musical émotions" and diapason....

Believe us (like Sajti, Lumba Ogir, Destroyer (alias Carlos), lineup .... e.o. ...) it's a principe schema for a tupe amp 10Watt with (kis) EF86/ECC83/PPEL84 ...

Thanks a lot for your help!
I wrote couple of time already that I belive you and I know that it is not a real SS amp!!! :bawling:
But! It would be nice to build (in the reality) something like the Elektor schematic....

Greets:

Tyimo

Hi all.
Sorry to post too late here for this topic.I have built this nice amp and it sounds very good,with no strong bass though, but with good tonalities.I like this amp. Easy construction, if you follow the instructions is solder and play.I like this amp.
Regards.Kris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.