• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Saps-400

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
I just read the article in Elektor 06/2008 about this smps psu.
Unfortunately there is no complete schematics.
The control board is missing.
Can anybody suggest some schematics for a PWM controller with feedback to adapt to the rest of the psu?

Thanks
Enrico

I searched and read a lot and not only the forum.
What I didn't understand is if any PWM controller can be fitted to the rest of the SAPS-400.
And what about the feedback loop.
I'm new to SMPS, still learning theory and reading as much as I can, sorry if I wrote something stupid.
I just wanted an example to see how it can be connected and what are the parameters.

Enrico

Hi

The only problem is that this smps is a selling unit, they can't give you everything, and control board is more important then main board. I don't know what did they used but you could use any, again it all depends on what they have. Some with feedback. There are many ways to do both parts (control and feedback), but any of them could be used, so not much help i'm affreid

enrico,

I'm going to dump the variable voltage feature, I know its nice, but very bad for control loop(I want a relatively fast psu). Do you know what your voltage requirements are? I might look to see if I can accomodate you. I think I am going to make it 65-0-65 for now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.