|20th February 2012, 03:38 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
47 Lab Model 0647
model 0647: CD Transport / I2S Input Format DAC
You can review from youtube
model 0647 CD Transport- YouTube
POWER SUPPLY: (AC100-120V, 200-240V)
CD DRIVE: TEAC audio CD drive CD-5020A , with top loading mechanism .
DAC: Philips TDA1543 16-bit DAC non over-sampling, no analog filter
S/N ratio: 96dB
OUTPUT: Analog RCA pin jack (unbalanced) max 2.0VRMS (0dB), L/R stereo x1
Digital S/PDIF (coaxial) x1
DISPLAY: Large LCD character display with backlight
SIZE: W250 x H65 x D175mm
WEIGHT: 2.3kg (without power supply cable)
OPERATION: power switch, panel tact buttons, cover open/close, remote controller
PLAYBACK: stop, play, pause, prev/next, direct skip, fast reverse/
forward playback (x10), timecode (elapsed/remain, track/disc)
ACCESSORIES: power cable for AC inlet, remote controller,
PDF format assembly manual and technical information (CD-ROM included)
- Direct conversion of digital output from CD drive with I²S input format DAC.
- Separated digital power supply for controller and CD drive.
- Using ATMEL AVR microcontroller for main control module.
- User-friendly, easy-to-learn playback operation with remote controller .
- Standard S/PDIF digital output (coaxial).
- A high quality CD transport kit--a truly rare item for current DIY builders.
- Retro and classical look with hammertone finish and toggle switch.
Last edited by vkung; 22nd March 2012 at 01:56 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|47 Labs Treasure Model 0647||vkung||Elekit||0||3rd November 2011 05:44 PM|
|Midnight Blue, the new FM tuner from 47 Lab||Marlowe||Analogue Source||14||19th October 2009 03:53 AM|
|USB DAC from 47 Lab||Marlowe||Digital Line Level||2||13th October 2009 01:20 AM|
|47 Lab Shigaraki DAC with Dumpty ps||Manolo47||Digital Source||0||29th March 2006 03:47 PM|
|Gainclone and Lab 47 - Peter Daniel?||fmak||Solid State||41||11th November 2003 06:01 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|