47 Lab Model 0647
model 0647: CD Transport / I2S Input Format DAC
You can review from youtube
model 0647 CD Transport- YouTube
POWER SUPPLY: (AC100-120V, 200-240V)
CD DRIVE: TEAC audio CD drive CD-5020A , with top loading mechanism .
DAC: Philips TDA1543 16-bit DAC non over-sampling, no analog filter
S/N ratio: 96dB
OUTPUT: Analog RCA pin jack (unbalanced) max 2.0VRMS (0dB), L/R stereo x1
Digital S/PDIF (coaxial) x1
DISPLAY: Large LCD character display with backlight
SIZE: W250 x H65 x D175mm
WEIGHT: 2.3kg (without power supply cable)
OPERATION: power switch, panel tact buttons, cover open/close, remote controller
PLAYBACK: stop, play, pause, prev/next, direct skip, fast reverse/
forward playback (x10), timecode (elapsed/remain, track/disc)
ACCESSORIES: power cable for AC inlet, remote controller,
PDF format assembly manual and technical information (CD-ROM included)
- Direct conversion of digital output from CD drive with I²S input format DAC.
- Separated digital power supply for controller and CD drive.
- Using ATMEL AVR microcontroller for main control module.
- User-friendly, easy-to-learn playback operation with remote controller .
- Standard S/PDIF digital output (coaxial).
- A high quality CD transport kit--a truly rare item for current DIY builders.
- Retro and classical look with hammertone finish and toggle switch.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2017 diyAudio