|13th January 2010, 05:00 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vancouver BC Canada
Elekit - TU-884CD 12AU7 Vacuum Tube CD Player
>Click here - the INSTALLATION VIDEO CHIP
Elekit Japan TU-884 Vacuum Tube CD Player
There is a limited edition TU-884CD, a vacuum tube CD player.
This DIY vacuum amp kit is part of a larger retro trend in Japan, taking modern products and giving them a classic feel. Everyone has a home stereo in some form or fashion, but vacuum tubes give a feeling (and a glow) that shows style as well as musical appreciation.
Give your IPOD a second life by connecting it to this CD player. Mesmerize in the quality of your tunes.
- Vacuum tube: 12AU7 X 1
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
- Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
- Signal-noise ratio when 0dB:81dB（ASP OFF）,80dB（ASP ON）
- Harmonic distortion(when -20dB):0.1%(ASP OFF),0.32%(ASP ON)
- Pickup: semiconductor laser （1-bit DAC）
- Output: 150mVrms （0dB when 1.5V）
- Function: Anti-skip
- Play mode: REPEAT（1/ALL）, INTRO, SHUFFLE
- Power supply voltage: AC100V-120V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 6W
- Weight: Approximately 3.3kg
If you are interested in ordering one of this, contact us now to reserved your DIY tube CD player kits before they run out. Supply is limited.
Price : 375.00 (DIYAudio Member only)
Last edited by vkung; 15th January 2010 at 05:56 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Elekit TU-8300||vkung||Elekit||4||20th March 2010 02:27 AM|
|Elekit TU-870R 6BM8 Tube Kit $275.00||vkung||Vendor's Bazaar||4||16th January 2010 08:06 AM|
|Elekit TU-870R 6BM8 Tube Amp Kit||vkung||Elekit||0||13th January 2010 04:48 AM|
|Elekit TU-870 help||chrish||Tubes / Valves||5||10th June 2008 04:20 AM|
|Elekit TU-870||rjm||Tubes / Valves||1||10th June 2005 01:15 AM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|