diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   The diyAudio Store (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/diyaudio-store/)
-   -   General diyAudio store questions thread (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/diyaudio-store/233360-general-diyaudio-store-questions-thread.html)

Wargreymon 28th January 2013 02:08 PM

General diyAudio store questions thread

Is there any info about when BA3 front end boards will be available again? Its been so long since those boards are out of stock, I hope they are back soon :(.

Jason 1st February 2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wargreymon (Post 3345734)
Is there any info about when BA3 front end boards will be available again? Its been so long since those boards are out of stock, I hope they are back soon :(.

They are landing right about now - They should be available for purchase within 2 weeks, hopefully 1 week.

Wargreymon 4th February 2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 3351756)
They are landing right about now - They should be available for purchase within 2 weeks, hopefully 1 week.

Ok, Ill wait then. Thanks Jason :).

Jason 18th February 2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 3351756)

Very sadly, the BA3 front end and Mezmerize boards have not arrived. Production has already started on the next batch. They'll likely be in stock mid to late March.

Wargreymon 18th February 2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 3375041)
Very sadly, the BA3 front end and Mezmerize boards have not arrived. Production has already started on the next batch. They'll likely be in stock mid to late March.

So no boards until March then? What a pity, have to p2p on bareboard then...:(

bcmbob 27th February 2013 08:49 AM

General diyAudio store questions thread

Jason, Do you have any news on when the F-5c Clone boards will be back in stock?

chuckd 27th February 2013 07:30 PM

Hey Jason,

I'm an Aussie living in NYC but moving back to Australia in a few months. I'm planning to build 3 x F5TV3 amps (maybe 5) when back in Oz. I thought I'd get the various electronic parts here in the US since they are probably cheaper. Then the chassis and heatsinks when back in Sydney.

My questions:
1. Are the parts just as cheap in Australia?
2. Should I get the PCB and PSU while in the US or wait 'til Australia? If they're being shipped from Australia then I'll just get them there.
3. Are there going to be any F5TV3 PCBs available or will there be at some point in the future as far as you're aware? I have seen a few people building the V3's but no PCBs on the DIY store. I figure they're using the V2 boards and connecting them for the outputs. I think I'd prefer to have just the one board. There is a guy selling them on ebay actually from Hong Kong, I believe. Any thoughts on that? I'd prefer to get the DIYAudio ones.
4. Where can you get the chassis and sinks in Australia? Again should I get them over here since we are shipping part of a container back home and it wont cost anything extra to throw this stuff in.

biju55 28th February 2013 08:33 AM

I would like to buy boards and heat sink chassis from diy audio store . I dont have pay pal account or credit card . what is the another method to buy things from store . do you accept western union money transfer method . thank you

Helpdesk 4th March 2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biju55 (Post 3389373)
I would like to buy boards and heat sink chassis from diy audio store . I dont have pay pal account or credit card . what is the another method to buy things from store . do you accept western union money transfer method . thank you

Yes Biju55, we now accept payments through Western Union. Please contact the Helpdesk (helpdesk@diyaudio.com) if you prefer this method of payment for your purchases. Thanks.

bkevin 4th March 2013 12:29 PM

Hi DIYstore
I'd like to place an order for 2 honey badger, 2 soft start and speaker delay and 2 Universal PSU boards but notice the latter is out of stock. Can you provide an estimate of when these will be back in stock and is it worth waiting for to get everything in before proceeding (thinking about shipping costs to UK)
Thanks!