General diyAudio store questions thread - Page 7 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > The diyAudio Store

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd April 2014, 11:17 PM   #61
diyAudio Member

Default F-5t pcb`s

Hello,

When do you expect F-5t, and PSU pcb`s back in stock?

The store seems a litle empty..a lot of sold out stuff..

Any chance the LSK74`s will be released for higher number purchase? 50-100pc in one order? At lower prices?

Thank`s

Gisle
Old 23rd April 2014, 11:21 PM   #62
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

Hi Gisle,

We're in the middle of moving warehouse - expect things to return to normal within a week.

Jason
Old 24th April 2014, 02:21 AM   #63
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrskien View Post
Any chance the LSK74`s will be released for higher number purchase? 50-100pc in one order? At lower prices?
Just limited quantities and the current pricing of LSJ74s until further notice. No OEM quantities available and the part remains officially "unreleased". Please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE4...ature=youtu.be for more information.

We have relaxed the maximum order quantities of several grades now, however. Please see the product information pages for details.
Old 25th April 2014, 02:04 PM   #64
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to vdi_nenna
Can I visit the new warehouse in Philadelphia?

Anyway, why the move across the country? How does that help people on the west coast?
Old 25th April 2014, 02:51 PM   #65
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdi_nenna View Post
Can I visit the new warehouse in Philadelphia?

Anyway, why the move across the country? How does that help people on the west coast?
We use a fulfillment service to store everything economically and ship everything quickly. Sadly they aren't open to the public.

Without going into too much detail, the old warehouse was like McDonald's at lunchtime and the new one should be more like your local corner cafe - better service on every level and less chance of getting a big mac when you ordered a quarter pounder because the server was vegan and didn't know there was a difference.

Most customers are actually mid-to-east-coast not west coast, so the new location will give the majority of people better service. It was a hard decision but it had to be made.
Old 25th April 2014, 04:24 PM   #66
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to vdi_nenna
Thanks for the thorough response!
Old 28th April 2014, 05:30 PM   #67
SRMcGee is offline SRMcGee  United States
diyAudio Member

Jason & Co.:

Any chance you'll be offering replacement front panels? I want to change a Black 2U Slimline front panel (one of 7 enclosures purchased years ago direct from the source) to Silver, but the shipping cost from Bologna to the US is pretty steep.

Regards,
Scott
Old 29th April 2014, 04:20 AM   #68
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRMcGee View Post
Jason & Co.:

Any chance you'll be offering replacement front panels? I want to change a Black 2U Slimline front panel (one of 7 enclosures purchased years ago direct from the source) to Silver, but the shipping cost from Bologna to the US is pretty steep.

Regards,
Scott
Not in the next 12 months. We might have some surprises in store for 2015.
Old 16th May 2014, 06:40 AM   #69
diyAudio Member

I can't see anything in stock at the moment. Are you expecting to get F5 and psu boards in stock anytime soon?
Old 16th May 2014, 06:43 AM   #70
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despearce View Post
I can't see anything in stock at the moment. Are you expecting to get F5 and psu boards in stock anytime soon?
Our warehouse is still in the process of moving all our stock, so things will show up as in stock and out of stock without rhyme or reason. Best to just look out for an announcement when we get back online properly, hopefully within a week.

Hide this!Advertise here!