General diyAudio store questions thread - Page 4 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > The diyAudio Store

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 23rd May 2013, 04:56 AM   #31
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp93300 View Post
Hi
What is the postage for 1 BA3 front end pcb to malaysia?
thanks

kp93300
Hi kp93300,
Here is an estimate (of shipping charges for one BA-3 board to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia): USPS First-Class Mail International US$10.07 or
USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Padded Envelope (plus insurance) US$27.60. It would be a good idea to take out insurance on your package.

To determine shipping costs to your area, please go through the process of ordering an item. When you view the shopping cart, the lower half of the page has an “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box. Fill in the country, state/province and area code boxes to get a quote. You won’t need to proceed past this “Shopping Cart” page if you are just determining shipping costs prior to ordering.
Read more: Store Policies and Shipping Time Frames.

Feel free to reach out to Customer Care if you have further concerns or encounter any difficulties while ordering. Thanks.
Old 15th August 2013, 03:09 PM   #32
henryve is offline henryve  South Africa
diyAudio Member

Hi

I need to find out if my board order has been shipped yet, or whether I am one of the guys waiting for the rest of the new V3 PSU boards to come in.

I ordered on pre-order the following:
- One set of Aleph J boards
- 2 PSU V3 boards

I also ordered one set of F4 boards which was in stock at the time.

Usually I get an e-mail from the store as soon as it ships, which I have not received. Just want to confirm this.

Henry
Old 19th August 2013, 04:37 AM   #33
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

The replacement batch of PSU boards arrived last Friday and are now being processed by the fulfillment center. They should start shipping in the next day or two - so all orders that have been waiting for them will go out at that time (if there isn't something else you've ordered that isn't also waiting (eg F5T). Sorry for the delay.
Old 21st August 2013, 01:03 AM   #34
ohenry is offline ohenry  United States
diyAudio Member

Default diode section separate?

Does the diyAudio Store foresee offering the power supply diode section board separately? It looks like a great way to fulfill the need for a nice diode bridge package for those having incompatible caps or not needing the capacitor section. I wince thinking about paying for and not using 2/3's of the circuit board (and I need two orders to do a dual mono amp).
Thanks,
Henry

Last edited by ohenry; 21st August 2013 at 01:06 AM. Reason: addition...
Old 21st August 2013, 09:11 AM   #35
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohenry View Post
Does the diyAudio Store foresee offering the power supply diode section board separately? It looks like a great way to fulfill the need for a nice diode bridge package for those having incompatible caps or not needing the capacitor section. I wince thinking about paying for and not using 2/3's of the circuit board (and I need two orders to do a dual mono amp).
Thanks,
Henry
We don't have any plans currently. We might do a smaller PSU board in the future for smaller PSU needs though.
Old 21st August 2013, 09:51 AM   #36
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
We don't have any plans currently. We might do a smaller PSU board in the future for smaller PSU needs though.
I guess elegant solutions are worth the cost sometimes.
Old 22nd August 2013, 05:33 PM   #37
SRMcGee is offline SRMcGee  United States
diyAudio Member

Henry:

Peter Daniel has occasionally added a few of those little diode boards to my orders as freebies. You might try contacting him.

Regards,
Scott
Old 22nd August 2013, 06:13 PM   #38
bcmbob is offline bcmbob  United States
diyAudio Member

If you are adventurous it's not that difficult to make your own. A small piece of perfboard or other strata is all you need. Here's some pics and info from 6L6 and Daniel W. that helped me make several.

See Here *For a TDA Project.

See Here *For a BA project (Last 4 photos)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130822_133920.jpg (141.7 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 20130822_133938.jpg (79.8 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg Diodes.jpg (48.3 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg PS Line.jpg (22.7 KB, 90 views)
Old 22nd August 2013, 07:36 PM   #39
diyAudio Member

Scott and Bob, I appreciate the ideas and Bob's pictures are very instructional. Thanks for going to the trouble of linking those for me. You guys rock.

I'm still waiting on some parts and have a week or two to decide how to address the diode section. And it looks like I need a chassis as well since the one I planned on re-purposing is a bit undersized in the heat sink department. My cheap project is monetarily out of control already.
Old 24th August 2013, 08:10 PM   #40
diyAudio Member

Default Silver RCA Plugs

Does anyone know where I can get sole solid silver RCA plugs that are not 100's of dollars a set?

Hide this!Advertise here!