Soft Start PC Board - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > The diyAudio Store

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th March 2013, 05:00 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Soft Start PC Board

Would appreciate help in finding C9.
Now that I've finally figured out WHAT it is, the next question is where to purchase it.
So far, this is the only place I've found that sells anything near it: iec384-14...but - catalog I've had to email them to determine if they have the necessary values.

Thanx
Old 15th March 2013, 03:55 AM   #2
Lukky is offline Lukky  United States
diyAudio Member

I haven't put mine together yet, but I have this for C9: MKP1F033304F00JSSD WIMA | Mouser
Old 29th March 2013, 04:18 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default Soft Start Board - C9s Found

Thanks Lukky!
Sorry to take my eye off the ball for the past couple of weeks, but life has a way of catching up to us.
I kept looking, and located a substitute at Newark/Element14:
VISHAY ROEDERSTEIN - MKP1841447404 - CAPACITOR PP FILM 0.47UF, 400V, 5%, RADIAL.

I've been doing a fair amount of business with Newark over the past couple of years and I'm learning my way around their system, so I tried to get all of the stuff into one big order. When you're a novice anxious to get the show on the road it's kinda frustrating to spend days and sometimes a week or more trying to figure out what'll fit the bill and chasing down the parts. But, despite that, you learn a lot as you follow the Yellow Brick Road.

Hide this!Advertise here!