diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   The diyAudio Store (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/diyaudio-store/)
-   -   General diyAudio store feedback thread (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/diyaudio-store/221467-general-diyaudio-store-feedback-thread.html)

Jason 13th October 2012 10:07 AM

General diyAudio store feedback thread

If you have any general feedback on the store or its products please post them in this thread. Thanks!

Antoinel 23rd October 2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 3199808)
If you have any general feedback on the store or its products please post them in this thread. Thanks!

Excellent and rapid no-hassle service. The PCBs were/are of A+ quality. Will always revisit the store for more. Kind regards.

Jason 23rd October 2012 11:30 AM

Thanks Antoinel! Your feedback is appreciated :)

Andersarv 25th October 2012 04:42 AM

Delivery of F5 PCBs

Excellent service , I received my PCBs in less than a weeks time .Very good quality of PCBs !
Thanks !

RKH 25th October 2012 06:49 AM

The Store is Great

I received my 4U chassis very quickly. It's beautiful!:D

Ryan

willamp 25th October 2012 12:07 PM

I also received my 4U chassis without a hitch. Looks like it will work out great. I'll post some pictures of the F4 when it's done. Should only be another month or so.

Thanks again Jason. And in particular, thanks for founding this site. You wouldn't believe how much time I've spent on it, and how much I've learned.

best regards
Phil

dudaindc 25th October 2012 03:36 PM

E X C E L L E N T

I purchased three chassis and could not be happier.

Excellent product quality, super-fast delivery, and great purchasing experience from the moment of ordering all the way to confirmation of delivery.

You guys must have put lots of hours before being able to "open the gates" - well done.

Yes, there is always room for improvement, but nothing occurs to me right now.

Thanks for making this purchase possible!

Cheers,

D

billyk 27th October 2012 04:10 PM

Love the store! To have some of the projects that we develop or watch develop available in one easy to access place... Just great. PCBs especially; but chassis, heatsinks and even complete kits. Very cool.

I just purchased and received the Amp Camp bundle, ordering was easy, the bits were well packed and arrived quickly too.

Thanks for putting this together. I'll be back for more!

hangguy 1st November 2012 04:27 PM

I have purchased several items (F5 and power supply boards) in the past and it has always been great, good quality boards and quick shipping. Now that they carry chassis, I ordered a 4U deluxe first chance I got. The quality of the chassis is great and packing is also first rated. There shouldn't be any worry of shipping damage. Highly recommended.

Mike

cotdt 8th November 2012 04:19 AM

I purchased some B1 boards and the service and shipping was great. Will buy again.