General diyAudio store feedback thread - Page 6 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > The diyAudio Store

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th February 2013, 05:50 AM   #51
diyAudio Member

I purchased 2x 2U Tube Amp Chassis from the store. Absolutely hassle free transaction and very fast shipping! Progress updates all through the process, from warehouse notification through final shipping. I am a very satisfied customer, Thank you! Definitely will buy again!

Abe
Old 27th February 2013, 06:46 AM   #52
diyAudio Member

Thumbs up Excellent service better quality!!

Hi,

I have received my F5 boards and I am very happy with the quality and the super mega fast delivery....

All the best!

Jorge
Old 27th February 2013, 09:08 PM   #53
diyAudio Member

Default The "BIG Amp Chassis"

I purchased the "BIG Amp Chassis" from the store and it was a smooth transaction. The chassis comes ready to be used and, albeit pricey, having so little time to dedicate to the hobby, I think it is well worth it. Here it is being used to test one of the Aleph J prototype boards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BoardOnHeatsink.JPG (191.6 KB, 125 views)
Old 1st March 2013, 02:26 PM   #54
hvengel is offline hvengel  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Great service

I recently ordered a number of PCBs from the store. I was amazed by how quickly they arrived. In addition they arrived in great shape and the quality appears to be very good.
Old 2nd March 2013, 01:32 PM   #55
diyAudio Member

Dear Jason,

I was very pleased with the service I got from your team at the DIYAudio store! The response was very fast, and everything arrived in great shape. I have used the heat sinks and power supplies to build an amp camp amp that is performing extremely well. My only regrets are that I wish I had been able to buy the whole "official" kit from you (I plan to get one when they are again available), and that I couldn't order more. I look forward to doing more in the future. Thanks for the site and for the store. You make DIY so much easier and fun!

Mike Granger
Old 12th March 2013, 10:50 AM   #56
diyAudio Member

I bought F4 PCB boards two weaks ago and everything was perfect. Thank you
Old 21st March 2013, 03:45 PM   #57
diyAudio Member

Hi,

I purchased the soft start boards, they arrived here quickly, look pretty good, so im very satisfied with the purchase. However, i did not yet assamble them. thanks for the possibility of purchasing stuff at diy audio.

Regards, joe
Old 29th March 2013, 11:30 AM   #58
diyAudio Member

Default Easy transaction

The whole process went smooth as silk, web order, check out, & shipping. DIY AB boards Arrived fast with no problems or damage.
Very nice quality too, hi end product well worth the price.

webechillin
Old 30th March 2013, 05:27 AM   #59
diyAudio Member

I ordered some boards from the store, that night I received a email stating they need me to confirm my shipping address. When I did that night my boards shipped out the next day. Wonderful service and communication. 2 thumbs up.
Old 2nd April 2013, 06:52 PM   #60
diyAudio Member

Default Great Store!

This is a wonderful idea for all the most popular projects. Easy Navigation and Checkout. F5 Boards arrived within 2 days of purchase. These Boards are a great way for someone like me to have top shelf audio at a low price. Please...Please... get the Universal PSU back in stock. I'm DIYing to finish this amp. Also, thanks to all the great minds who post here to make this all possible!

Hide this!Advertise here!