General diyAudio store feedback thread - Page 12 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > The diyAudio Store

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th November 2013, 08:12 AM   #111
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noSmoking View Post
Hi Store Keeper,
I have some BA boards with N on them and would like to purchase some P boards with some bias boards also
Can it be Done? LOL!
Thanks,
NS
Hi there! This thread is just for feedback about the store, but to quickly answer your question: I am not sure what the "N" boards you have are but we only have what is available in the store here:

Burning Amplifier Series - Power Amplifiers - Circuit Boards

Unfortunately, we no longer sell the boards separately. The Burning Amp boards are only sold in complete sets. If you have further questions please contact Customer Care through the Contact Us link below. Thanks.
Old 9th November 2013, 06:04 AM   #112
olu78 is offline olu78  United States
diyAudio Member

Default 1U Galaxy enclosures

Please on behalf of all resident builders here, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, carry the single height(40mm) Galaxy enclosures. I have separate projects underway, featuring miniDsp's, Raspberry Pi's, power supplies and dac builds. The Galaxy gx147, gx247, gx148, and gx243 would fit perfectly for our needs. For my current projects the gx147 and gx247 present the ability to have a chassis for power supply and amplification, with another for dac's, and low level digital circuits. Please take these suggestions for consideration.
Old 9th November 2013, 06:45 AM   #113
olu78 is offline olu78  United States
diyAudio Member

Default 1U Galaxy enclosures

Please on behalf of all resident builders here, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, carry the single height(40mm) Galaxy enclosures. I have separate projects underway, featuring miniDsp's, Raspberry Pi's, power supplies and dac builds. The Galaxy gx147, gx247, gx148, and gx243 would fit perfectly for our needs. For my current projects the gx147 and gx247 present the ability to have a chassis for power supply and amplification, with another for dac's, and low level digital circuits. Please take these suggestions for consideration.
Old 9th December 2013, 07:41 PM   #114
diyAudio Member

Thumbs up To Jason: Hello Jason

Hello Jason

I have a few questions for you or others? The honey badgers amp pcb. I would like to pre-order it but what i want to know is do i pay for it now or does my credit card get charged the whole amount or just a auth at this time? ? And what about paypal? Does it get paid in full or my paypal just hangs there till you ship?

And do you offer parts for a kit version? Thanks a lot and love your site and store.

i can be contacted here or on my email of vince at thedarkhole dot org
Old 23rd December 2013, 04:08 PM   #115
hates ground loops
diyAudio Member

There's two typos in the last point of the new F5 clone board layout changes.
http://www.diyaudio.com/store/amplif...oards-208.html
Should read "Middle mounting holes removed" I guess.
Old 26th December 2013, 03:00 AM   #116
wdaniel is offline wdaniel  Malaysia
diyAudio Member

Default Power Supply Modification

I am not technically sound with regards to power supply modifications. I just need help on the necessary modification needed to convert the power supply that you have supplied for the amps kits that are on sale , I assume are running on US 110V supply while we are running on 220V supply.
Regards
Daniel
Old 26th December 2013, 03:30 AM   #117
AJT is offline AJT  Philippines
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniel View Post
I am not technically sound with regards to power supply modifications. I just need help on the necessary modification needed to convert the power supply that you have supplied for the amps kits that are on sale , I assume are running on US 110V supply while we are running on 220V supply.
Regards
Daniel
please check that the toroids have 4 primary leads of 2 sets of primary coils, to use that for 220 volts is simple, wire them up in series...
a picture of your toroid will surely help us confirm...
Old 30th December 2013, 04:20 AM   #118
diyAudio Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeodave View Post
There's two typos in the last point of the new F5 clone board layout changes.
F-5 clone boards (2 PCBs, makes 2 channels; Rev 3.0) - Circuit Boards
Should read "Middle mounting holes removed" I guess.
Thanks. Typos corrected.
Old 31st January 2014, 02:49 PM   #119
diyAudio Member

Purchased boards for two mono F3 turbos including soft start, PSU and amp boards. Had a minor glitch with one set of the amp boards that was taken care of promptly. I'm new to DIY electronics but the quality of these boards seems top notch. Deluxe 5U chassis next...

Good communication and service. Thanks!

-Jeff
Old 7th March 2014, 03:59 PM   #120
bcmbob is offline bcmbob  United States
diyAudio Member

Bought board sets and new PS PCB for a second BA-3 and components were delivered much sooner than I expected - just a couple days. Excellent product quality and customer service.

Thanks.

Hide this!Advertise here!