NEW projector from INDIA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thanks nimu for checking my work.
details.
split horizontal fold design
lcd-b101ew05 1280x800 10.1 inch alongwith hdmi 7 in 1 controller-from Mr hertzblaster sir---diy pj from phillipines fame-------------7000 inr
140/330 fresnel+345 triplet+FS mirror----------from same---4000 inr
reflector+condenser---from same(not used in present set up as with big bulb its difficult to use)--------------------------------------------1500 inr
smps from e bay india--as lcd and fan power supply-----------700 inr
osram hqi-t 250w+phillips 250 w IBU ballast+base------------1900 inr kolkata electrical wholesale market
plywood+nut bolt+screw+L bracket+plugs+wires+spike guerd- 1000 inr local shops
tempered glass----------------------------------------------100 inr---same electrical market
hot mirror------------hind high vaccuam bangalore-----------2000 inr(with shipping and all)
12 volt fans-----------------chandni chowk kolkata-----------50 inr each
table for placement of pj-------------------------------------800 inr--local

hertzblaster supplied materials qulity wise the best..also enoroumus after sales support by knowledge share.:--)
I highly reccomend to go with him.he is a very nice person and can supply you the best diy pj parts at best prices.also one stop shop for all parts

taken some proffessional help in ply cutting...:--)

as said by someone in this forum.... building was easy....material procurement was the most difficult task...very true.

hey where did u got FS mirror whats the price ???
mail me at javedansari2@gmail.com

hi javed bhai..sorry for late reply..nowadays very busy for earning bread..hehe
i bought mine from hertzblaster..experience wise i can say..if your light source is very good like 150w LED..normal 50/- local mirror will do..perfect 45 deg angle placement needed.
no need to buy FS mirror
plus read google..there is a diy method of diy fs..from normal mirror

and fs mirror is aviolable in india..problem is one piece jugaad is difficult..try optical companies

Hi every body I have finally managed to finish the projector and fine tune it to a decent image.
The specs are 8" lcd from Car Roof mount screen
150W metal hallide Lamp
parabolic reflector
glass sheet to stop heat.
condenser lens
2 Fresnel Lenses polycarbonate
rear one is a page magnifier!
Front one is 3mm thick fineline type.
270 mm lens from OHP(singlet).
FFc Cable 6" extentio from lumenlab(they actually shipped it in4 days to India! wow!!
case from a dead PC

I get a nice image of 92"diagonal on my homemade screen(streched white nylon overwooden frame)with a black cloth backing to prevent backspill from the wall.
Dear Budhi,
I am from Daman(India), You done fantastic and nice, i love it, please tell me from where to find cheapest triplet lense and fresnel lense for 7 inch LCD.

Bye
Vimal Patel

I also want to buy triplet lense

Hello all,

After doin intense search and research .. i have found a supplier in India for Optical Acrylic Fresnel lens 220mm FL and 330mmm FL and triplet lens with 315mm FL. (Barrel dia 74mm)

Its a perfect match. :)

I am waiting for my set ..... will let you all know how it is..:)

Cheers
Mastero

Please tell me the price of Triplet lense and fresnel lense for 7 inch LCD

Bye

Dear Budhi,
I am from Daman(India), You done fantastic and nice, i love it, please tell me from where to find cheapest triplet lense and fresnel lense for 7 inch LCD.

Bye
Vimal Patel

Cheapest will probably be from China. Check sites like aliexpress, agreetao, bhlens etc. Of course, customs duty could throw a spanner in the works.

In India, the only online seller for diy projectors seems to be globalibay on ebay.in - eBay . But they/he are/is quite expensive, imo.

Here is an example setup from parts they sell - https://www.facebook.com/DIYProjector/posts/900293836697121

& on the bottom of this page - DIY Projector Optics KIT F200 Triplet Projection Lens 120M Frensel 185mm Fresnel | eBay - you can find an example setup/schematic with distances specified.

HTH.

Disclaimer - I'm a complete noob. Like you, I was contemplating making a diy projector. So I searched the net for prices of the parts & in the process came across these links. I have not created a projector ever, so do wait for other more experienced members to chime in. If you want, I can also share more specific links of the Chinese sites i came across.

I have kept my diy plans on hold for now. Instead I've ordered a 480p Chinese projector to test the waters first.

Cheers & good luck!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.