NEW projector from INDIA - Page 37 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Everything Else > The Moving Image > DIY Projectors

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th April 2007, 11:58 AM   #361
diyAudio Member

yes these panels have 35ms response time. but many of them in the LL forum doesnt experience the lag.they have played games and reported no lag. The same 10.6 inch with 16ms response time is also available in LGPhillips.
Old 4th April 2007, 12:05 PM   #362
diyAudio Member

@all mumbai DIYers: this weekend (6,7,8 april) is possible for any guys to have a look for those scrap merchants? i am coming to mumbai. awating for the replies.
my mail id : vijayaragavan.v@gmail.com
phone : 9860203549
Old 4th April 2007, 12:19 PM   #363
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Maks0001
Quote:
Originally posted by vijaycool
@all mumbai DIYers: this weekend (6,7,8 april) is possible for any guys to have a look for those scrap merchants? i am coming to mumbai. awating for the replies.
my mail id : vijayaragavan.v@gmail.com
phone : 9860203549
vijaycool, if you happen to be there... chk at Chunam Lane, Hanuman Mandir Lane and Naz Cinema Compund. There are some seconds shops here. Even on the roadside you'll find ppl selling scraps... I had once bought a soundcard from roadside shop for just 80/-... that was maybe 7-8 years back when a sound blaster used to cost nothing less than 1200/- One other time I had bought a seven segment display array with controller board in working condition... cant remember the cost though.
Old 4th April 2007, 12:28 PM   #364
diyAudio Member

thanks Maks. but i have been to mumbai only once. the real problem lies with language barrier little hindi and no marathi.
Old 4th April 2007, 12:32 PM   #365
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Maks0001
Quote:
thanks Maks. but i have been to mumbai only once. the real problem lies with language barrier little hindi and no marathi.
Then there's a problem dude.... if these guyz come to know that you are an outsider, they'll eat you raw. Knowing hindi is not enough to deal there... you should know Mumbaiya hindi, and hard negotiating skills.
Old 4th April 2007, 12:38 PM   #366
diyAudio Member

i lost my hope unless some mumbaikar helps me out. I dont think Ritchie stree in chennai are selling scrap materials
Old 4th April 2007, 02:10 PM   #367
diyAudio Member

Do any one have previous experience on "How to minimize custom duties" if we import
Old 5th April 2007, 02:49 PM   #368
diyAudio Member

Default Looks like i found my Guru at last.

Hi Budhi.. I feel like i finally found someone to help me build my own projector at atlast..

Would need your help in getting my dream projector project completed.

Only if you agree to help me out.. i will take up this project.. or else.. would land land up in disappointment..

Let me know !!

Nag
Old 8th April 2007, 04:03 PM   #369
diyAudio Member

There is another combination where we can get 720p. but i dunno abt the price breaking.
1. INTEX 14 inch lcd (1404) = 1280*800 (didnt enquire price)
2. Aver media TV box 9 = (saw once in ebay india site for 6k)

i will enquire these once i reach chennai
Old 9th April 2007, 02:26 PM   #370
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to powers_in
Quote:
There is another combination where we can get 720p. but i dunno abt the price breaking.
1. INTEX 14 inch lcd (1404) = 1280*800 (didnt enquire price)
2. Aver media TV box 9 = (saw once in ebay india site for 6k)

i will enquire these once i reach chennai
I couldn't find a single dealer within my reach that carries this model. Hope you could find one :-). Please update us on this.

If you fail and plan to buy a 15" one then FYI Samsung 540N is easily strippable and has no FFC issues.

Hide this!Advertise here!