newbie ezpro680

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:D hi, i got a ctx ezpro680 for the grand sum of £46 came with a top drawer flightcase and loads of leads, it also has 580 lamp hrs left.
great picture and in top drawer condition, there thats my smug mode over and done with.

does anyone have a link to cheaper bulbs, bulb number is:-1AV4T30B02200.

also about an hour in to a film i get this green secondry like stripping on an image, say like a face with a thin bit of green of the jaw bone, not really an issue as such, thought maybe the green lcd was getting lazy in it's old age.

any tips would be great.

retro fitting ezpro680 !

I too am an owner of an ezpro680 and the best advise to you is to just keep resetting the bulb in the menu screen try to save it as long as you can as i also know that here in central canada these bulbs are $500.plus taxes plus shipping there is however a place in the us that relamps these using your old cage etc.Do a google on relamping it's called eeleI'll try to find the web address for you it's $250. and you pay all the shipping costs. http://www.eele.com/relamping/index.htm here it is.

:cool: TOP DRAWER! thanks dude.
how are you getting on with yours, i get this green shading now and then, i noticed it is more apparent if there is a dark shade next to a light tone, on the light side i get the green shading, i will try to take a photo next time it is film night.
apart from that all is good, i cannot belive i got it for as little as i did, it is mint condition.:D :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.