Uhp bulb for In focus X1a, proxima ds1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, so I apologize if this question has already been asked. I'm looking to replace the lamp (not reflector) in a In focus X1a as well as a Proxima DS-1. Are any of the bulbs mentioned by by ywh and others suitable for this purpose?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jeff
:D

To ywh

Hello.

I have modded a X1 Infocus without correct result with HQI lamp.:bawling:
http://forum.allinbox.com/aspectgeek/ModdingdeVPcommerciaux/modding-infocus-150w-sujet_195_1.htm
My need :
- Relative to my nearly broken reflector, and following the advise of another user of your bulbs, can you provide me an original reflector ? If yes, what price (don't "shock" me please, I'm jobless at this time) ?
- Need a bulb.

My observations
- I want to use a 180W model instead 150W (I think my ballast can support it), but don't see the difference between JYD and JYS (except the price.:D )
- In your precedent reply, you say DC model is required for X1 (and I saw that you don't provide it anymore) :bawling:. And the HQI lamp that I used was OK confused:

Endless, if all is OK and possible, please give me the operating mode concerning the transaction/sending :)

Cordially yours from France;)

Hi ! Damien666

your work is great, I can see pic only, what is the white? gesso? cheese?
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have a original reflector only, and I rebuilded it with a new shp bulb,
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

price is USD 140, include shipping.

Thank U for your answer.

No french cheese, sorry ! :D I used "Plaster of Paris" (Plâtre de Paris in french) for the modding of my lamp. This is cheaper than special high-temperature cement.
The link of the modding : http://www.allinbox.com/Mod_infocus_X1/Mod_infocus_X1.htm
Please find the following questions about your renewed lamp.

- What about the model (JYd:confused: JYs:confused: AC :confused: DC:confused:another:confused: , this modelhttp://webpages.charter.net/diypro/shp.html
- What wattage ?
- Idiot question : do you assume the correct focus was reached before cementing [reflector + bulb] ?

Thank U by advance:)

Hi !
http://webpages.charter.net/diypro/shp.html
this is SHP, DC, not jys or jyd.

Turn on the power. The distance between from reflector and screen/wall is about 2meters/6 ft. Using insulated needle nose pliers and a good glove to protect your hand (the reflector gets very hot!!) adjust the lamp for optimum brightness by moving your bulb and looking at the big white circle or facular on the screen. This is for an elliptical (kind of square shaped on the corners, not round) type of reflector. You will see a scotoma, or black Spot in the center of the white circle. If the black spot is in the center and smallest and sharp, your have it right. If not, adjust the position until it is & it¡¯s at it¡¯s brightest as well.

Hello again !

OK, OK all understood ! (180W, if I read right)

Please tell me the way to order, or gimme a link in order to do this.

PS : I hope I haven't make you nervous, the last question was because I was afraid to must brake the cement, and focus again:(

Cordially yours,

Hello ywh !

I brake my money box now :snail: ("Mieux vaut tard que jamais" ==> better late than never)

If always available, I'm interested by the lamp 180W SHP DC installed in a Infocus X1 reflector, focused by yourself, at the price of US$140.

Please tell me the way to order, or gimme a link in order to do this.

Cordially yours,

Damien. :wave2:

:D Hello yuweihua !

I just received yesterday your package (4==>22 : 18 days of shipping from China to France, with delivery vs signature)
Good package, with bubble-paper.

I assembled it in the projector without mechanical problem, perfect !

Your 180W SHP lamp give me more lighting than my original bulb.

I'm plainly satisfied of your job, even the original AMP plug was wired !
I saw 2 movies without problem at this time.
Thanks a lot !!

Have a good day.

Damien. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I have new SHP burner now, only lamp kit.
price is $200. it is not rebuilt

Attachments

• img_0059.jpg
    img_0059.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 211
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.