excellent idea of a spherical reflector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• 05_133.jpg
    05_133.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 439
dj_holmes said:
nice but complex. way too complex!!! good though but complex!

Oh come on, you have to be kidding. All they did was cut the top off a lamp that had a metallized reflector to direct more light downwards, they are used for porch lights etc. Just score the glass with a diamond point and crack off the unneeded parts. Not complex at all.

you have got to be kidding me!

glass cracks. i have delicate but strong hands...look up my hand in the palmistry book and it will tell u the hand of a artist, builder, healer,worker. i have good hands if not the best. THIS GLASS WILL CRACK IN MY HAND if i try to do anything to it..that guy baked it socked it drained it, glued it sawed it etc he has a lot of tools etc which he failed to mention :) and the great part is its in german!:smash: hey now forget building diy projectors i just stop building my 3 other projectors so i can half translate and find the parts i require in england!!

like i said u have got to be kidding me. i have designed a better light engine than most i will post pictures soon. thanx

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.