Elmo a305

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been reading for two days now and havent benn able to find the correct info of info that is consistant. I am goin to mke a projector for use as my normal TV and not just for movies. I am lookin at getting an Elmo HP-A305 fpr my projector and using a Sharp QA-1150 or better. The projector is rated at 575w of MH. My question is is that going top be enough. I keep reading about people putting in there own 250w MH lightins and cant understand why you wouldnt just buy the Elmo with almost 600 w of lights. Also i like the fact of knowing that the elmo is make for that kind of light output knowing how hot these lights get. One more question would the elmo provide enough light to see an image and not be in complete dark? Thankyou for you time and i am sorry if this info has already been posted, i really did try to look for the answers but got conflicting information.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.