new pics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

before

Attachments

• 20051014143439758.jpg
    20051014143439758.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 379
have you tried using night mode on your camera? It takes a long exposure in order to get a nice, bright image(just make sure the camera is sitting still and that you've turned off the flash).

By the way, completely off topic, but the use of my camera for this purpose resulted in it falling a couple of feet and breaking the lens, more or less. Do you guys have any suggestions for a nice 5+ megapixel camera that costs less than $250?

I believe he changed the two halogen light bulbs to one double-ended metal halide bulb which I believe is the same one I have in my projector--which I just got today. It is pretty bright. Mine is a 575w I think.

I'm just wondering how long those exactly last and what's the cheapest you can get them for?

From my research online, they are pretty expensive, but how does it come compare to other projectors with cheaper bulbs that only last around 70-100 hrs?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.