My intelligent controller board for DIY Projector

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Features are:

-remote control Lamp ON/OFF,keystone +/-, Focus +:-
-drive directly motor keystone and Focus in 5V or 12V (selection by jumper).
-stop automatiquely lamp in overheat case.
-control RPM Fan
-autodetect fan fail, sensor Fail in real time and cut off the lamp in theses cases.
-can use Lamp, LCD panel and box temperature information for maximum security (3 sensors).
-autostoppers for keystone and focus motors by switch.
-Emergency thermal protection by relay
-custom programming limit temperatures range stored in eeprom
-timer saved in eeprom for time lamp switch on
-counter saved in eeprom for count how many lamp has been started
-coffee maker...
:D

Attachments

• zeltroleur02.jpg
    zeltroleur02.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 503
I released an pre-firmware version compiled in english, I also add english translation on all schematics.
You can download proteus sources, firmware compiled, source asm file, manual (in french for the moment !) on my website http://zeltron.ath.cx follows the 2 links and enter to "zeltroleur - intelligent controller board for projector DIY" all files are here !!!

Note on this pre-release firmware version (10/04/2006):

Implemented:

-automatic fan faillure detection (lamp is auto off) and warning is displayed to LCD screen (2 fan channels LCD and LAMP)
-automatic excessive temperature detection (3 thermals sensors channels MCU, LCD and LAMP), lamps is auto off and fan speed increase to 100% for fast cooling
-automatic fan shut off controlled by temperature (when the lamp is switched off the fan speed increase to 100% until the temperature decrease to programmed temperature, when temperature is enought low for all sensors the fan are switched off)
-remote control for switch on / off the lamp (use standby button on TV1 RC5 remote control)
-remote control for increase / decrease fan speed (use volume+ and volume - button on TV1 RC5 for manual +10% speed / -10% speed)
-remote control for keystone and focus (use 2,4,6 and 8 on TV1 RC5 button remote control)
-display the 3 channels temperatures with 0,5°C precision
-display time (in hour, minute, seconde) since the lamp is switch on (this timer is saved in EEprom)
-display number of time the lamp has been switched on (this counter is saved in eeprom)
-display fan speed in pourcentage

Not yet implemented:

-PC serial flash firmware
-Configuration menu

I also made a front panel:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.