PS1 Projector 5"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
its defenatly worth the outcome extremely cheap n ezy its the lazy man's DIY projector becuz 90% of the works is dun 4 u with a slide projector, i just gotta rip sum gears out n put the lcd in n secure it, i recommend on making a frame out of tinfoil for the lcd because its rly ezy to use and reflects 100% of the light with no heat problems, just double or even quadrople it up 2 make it sterdier and thicker, also some electrical tape which can handle high temperatures. i have some results from mine ill posts them in a bit

and thats witht he hip gear, not bad at all. Im actually thinking about getting anotherone because not only was it easy to make, but really fun. It took manybe 3 hours the first time doing it, and not event that much time the next time around. Although I do want to start working on my biggest dream ever, HD projector! Now that would take some thinking and time, but think of the outcome. And think about this againi m only 15 so it will take a bit to save up, but just think of the outcome!

You have a couple of choices. You can sell the reflective OHP and buy a transmissive one. Or you can strip the one you have and use the parts to make your own projector box. The one you bought uses and EYB bulb which is 82 volts, 360 watts, 3300 color temp and 10,000 lumens. Lamp life is 75 hours.

Reflective OHP. This is where the bulb is contained in the head of the projector and the base consists of a thin reflective mirror. The light shines down and reflects the image back up and through the lens.
Transmmisive OHP. This is where the bulb is positioned underneath the glass surface and the light shines upwards through the lens.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.