I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Mclorkus! Hi Ri7
I have sent your bulbs last week end.

Hi Coltman66
My cheaper bulb can not replace lamp of Sharp XR10X .
you need 270w BSM-DC, price is $80, shipping is $5.

Hi budzz11009
you need 180w BSM-AC, price is $80, shipping is $5. only bulb.
That is best if you have some pic of bulb.

Hi erucoco !
can you run the bulb outside your projector, connect wire. note + and -

Hi X_Online !
I have sent a bulbs to Texas last week end. maybe is yours.

Hi ac1dl0rd !
you need 120w BSM-AC, price is $80, shipping is $5. only bulb.

my bulb looks like this picture , but my info on the bulb is list as below:

info on the bulb is :
TOP 252 B5 UHP 180w/150w 1.0 Philips made in belgium 101365005 Hg

Ive send money to you $85 to moneybookers on march-19-2008

for 1 180W BSM-AC-L bulb . need cement .

email frank11009@yahoo.com texas

Attachments

• tvbulb006btg9_t.jpg
    tvbulb006btg9_t.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 311
Hi YWH!

Thanks for the reply ;).

Ive connected the lamp but it doesn't fire up. If it is the ballast, please let me know how to test it.

I've read that I must test with a polymeter the lamp connector to see if there are current. I've done it but no volts in the connector.:confused:

What can I do?:xeye: Please give me some tips.

Regards

Hallo all , hallo ywh,

A have DLP projector BENQ PB6210 and I want to replace bulb. The bulb is NSH200BQ by USHIO. I have read, on this very interesting nice forum, that I need bulb 200W BSM-DC . My questions is:

1) Will I have to replace ballast on this projector, or the new discharge lamp will works with current one. (Projector at now working perfect, only the bulb is on the end life)

2) The entry 200W BSM-DC is the real type of the lamp or it is some internal mark, because Im not able to find this lamp, on internet or Ebay etc.

3) What is manufacturer, Im not able to find it on this forum

4) Exist some eshop where is possible to order it, or every lamp is selling by Mr. ywh. If not, Im afraid, that I want also one piece :D

Hi ac1dl0rd
yes! you need 120w BSM-AC,like this one

Hi budzz11009 !
cement is free.
what is your name or address

Hi erucoco !
you can connected a 150-250W HQI, your ballast can run HQI if it is no problem

Hi ! rorr
1) you will not have to replace ballast on this projector, only a bulb, a burner.

2) The entry 200W BSM-DC is internal mark, my mark.

tengo reemplazo para lampara uhp

Hola, tengo reemplazos de lamparas uhp sin el reflector en potencias de 150w y 200w

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Caracteristicas http://www.xenon-lamp.com/videolamp.pdf

te puedo dar opciones y consejos de como armar las lamparas
y tambien ayuda con proyectores

estoy en sudamerica y exactamente en argentina
el costo es de u$s200
en argentina el envio es sin cargo
para consultas markopalo@hotmail.com

Re: tengo reemplazo para lampara uhp

markopalo said:
Hola, tengo reemplazos de lamparas uhp sin el reflector en potencias de 150w y 200w

Caracteristicas http://www.xenon-lamp.com/videolamp.pdf

te puedo dar opciones y consejos de como armar las lamparas
y tambien ayuda con proyectores

estoy en sudamerica y exactamente en argentina
el costo es de u$s200
en argentina el envio es sin cargo
para consultas markopalo@hotmail.com

Porque son tan caros?? es mucho dinero no??

CXD 3500R

Hello YWH,

I have one another question. For a long time I am looking for SONY chip CXD3500R. It is timing generator for LCD in projectors. I want this chip for projector COMPAQ MP1200, where is burned. Have you any idea where I can get it? It is probably out of production.

Thaks a lot !

Hi yhw,

I've got a BenQ PB 6200 with a really awful flicker that results in part of the image being duplicated in the lower extremes of the image. I'm hoping that a replacement bulb might be the key?

This is my first pj and first dlp device, so I'm not sure if I'm looking at an issue with the bulb, reflector, or the color wheel.

Could you send me a quote on a replacement bulb as well as a seperate quote based on you replacing the bulb for me if I were to send you my old lamp assembly?

section8 AT wingsisp DOT com

Thanks!

anachronous_one said:
Hi yhw,

I've got a BenQ PB 6200 with a really awful flicker that results in part of the image being duplicated in the lower extremes of the image. I'm hoping that a replacement bulb might be the key?

This is my first pj and first dlp device, so I'm not sure if I'm looking at an issue with the bulb, reflector, or the color wheel.

Could you send me a quote on a replacement bulb as well as a seperate quote based on you replacing the bulb for me if I were to send you my old lamp assembly?

section8 AT wingsisp DOT com

Thanks!

Hallo anachronous_one,

At first, im not english spoken person, so im not sure, if will be clear, what I mean.

I have also this projector, in the concrete BENQ PB6210. It is also DLP based projector. I must say one important think for you. In the DLP based projectors, the lamp not working in the continuous mode, but blink in synchronism with the color weel. So when is the relevant color of the wheel in the right position, then the lamp is switched on. It is similar like mechanical shutter weel of mechanic projector, but here this function is realised by switching on and off the lamp. For sync. signal is used small sensor mounted on the color wheel and by two wires connected to lamp ballast. Here may be your problem, your lamp is not triggered by this sensor in right possiton and/or sync. not working properly. Im not sure if this problem is yours, but I advise You to check this sensor. Very quick and easy but rough test if the sync. woking properly,is breake your rotating color wheel by your finger. If the lamp will starts blinking with slowest cycle and in the end stops working with standing wheel, the sync is working. But it is dangerous test for the lamp and ballast :).

Another problem may be in synchronisation of video signal on the imput of the projector.

rorr said:

Hallo anachronous_one,

At first, im not english spoken person, so im not sure, if will be clear, what I mean.

I have also this projector, in the concrete BENQ PB6210. It is also DLP based projector. I must say one important think for you. In the DLP based projectors, the lamp not working in the continuous mode, but blink in synchronism with the color weel. So when is the relevant color of the wheel in the right position, then the lamp is switched on. It is similar like mechanical shutter weel of mechanic projector, but here this function is realised by switching on and off the lamp. For sync. signal is used small sensor mounted on the color wheel and by two wires connected to lamp ballast. Here may be your problem, your lamp is not triggered by this sensor in right possiton and/or sync. not working properly. Im not sure if this problem is yours, but I advise You to check this sensor. Very quick and easy but rough test if the sync. woking properly,is breake your rotating color wheel by your finger. If the lamp will starts blinking with slowest cycle and in the end stops working with standing wheel, the sync is working. But it is dangerous test for the lamp and ballast :).

Another problem may be in synchronisation of video signal on the imput of the projector.
OK, I greatly appreciate your input and advice. If I understand correctly, you recommend that I stop the color wheel with my finger and see if the lamp slows down the frequency of flashes until it completely stops. Is that right?

Your final sentence makes me think that I might be risking damage to the lamp and ballast if I attempt this test. Do I understand you correctly?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.