I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
elektron !
yes! you can get 250w bulb, the little pvc tube is free;-)

thanks!
childsid,thank your help!

Hi ! jdlucas
yes, I can order this special JYS if you need.

Hi part2wanksta!
sorry my poor English, so I asked childsid help you.
you have to get a point of original bulb, of original arc , install new bulb in that point

Hi part2wanksta
UHP is a AC lamp, the ballast is AC too. a DC lamp can not work well in a AC ballast .
what is the words on your original Reflector?

Hi jdlucas
price is $40 each, shipping is $5.
I still make payment arrangements through 18wheele.

Hi superman21
I have bran-new SHP bulb, it is perfect, from bran-new lamp kit.
$100 each, include shipping.
cheaper bulb is JYD/DC, $60 each, shipping is $5.

the pic is bran-new SHP bulb

Attachments

• shp150-180 2.jpg
    shp150-180 2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 694
with my lp500 the bulb was to high up but it couldnt be lowered because the bulb was too long. therefore i couldnt get an optimal position. so i just sold it.

i recieved my Mitsubishi SA51U and i found out that it was actually shp 150w. at least that is what the manual states.

so this new bulb of your is $100 ???

here is a pic.

88_1.jpg

54_1.jpg

22_1.jpg

Hello ywh,

I'm interested in purchasing a replacement bulb for my Sanyo PLV-70, which is a 200W UHP bulb. From what you have said in previous posts, the same size electrodes = AC (see picture). I believe I need a JYD replacement. Attached is a picture of the previous bulb that was replaced by an online rebuilder and it only lasted about 150 hours :mad: . Anyway, can you quote me the bulb and cost with shipping? Also, do you have a source for the ceramic epoxy that these bulbs are mounted with? Thanks!

Attachments

• uhp200w.gif
    uhp200w.gif
    70.5 KB · Views: 462
Hi elektron
the ballast of hqi is heavy, you have to pay $30 shipping,about.

Hi Dumbfounded
the PDF is wrong, but I have never replace a UHE, no infor about UHE, there are some risk to replace a UHE.

Hi sabrex
I have to waite 18wheeler

Hi jck
yes, JYD/AC can replace your lamp, cost is $60, shipping is $5 and ceramic

Hi TonkaTuff
JYD/AC =$60, shipping is $5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.