I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Infocus LP 500

ywh said:
Ladys and gentlemans !
there is a bad news, the post office refused to send my package if I put cement in package, because cement is pulverulent.
so you have to get cemet yourself if you order my burner.
the cement is from fireplace, it is heat-resistant cemnet . can you get it yourself?

Hi Auz !
you need 200w BSM-DC bulb, price is $80, shipping is $5.

Hi schnuffi0 !
sorry! I have burner only, without reflector

Do you lamp & module for Infocus LP 500? Lamp and reflector, or, lamp without reflector.
Thanks

Hi mrpman !
EMS need $21, but not $5.can not send cement before October.

Hi jason132pop !
yes, I have a lamp of 500 without reflector.

Hi sid58ney!
I received your money. I will send your bulb, dont bother.

Hi lost1 !
the bulb need $40. the projector Suitable for , Home , Barroom, KTV room, but not School,Cinema,

dont send money to moneybookers before it unlock. :att'n:

hey
i got a decision to make, I have to choose between the generic 7" LCD projector or an Infocus screnplay 4805( with no bulb, NSH I think)...the 4805 seems a much better choice but there is the generic ones cheap bulb and 'upgradeability'...which one would be the better choice? Also, do you have the bulb fore the 4805 and is it gurenteed to work?
thanks

Hi X_Online !
moneybookers locked my account because a package were returned back, I typed address wrong. I send package again today.
they said:
We would like to kindly inform you that we noticed you have mistyped the postal code of the buyer. Most probably that is the reason why, the goods were returned back to you. Please be advised that contact the buyer and clear this issue. As soon as we receive confirmation from the buyer that he had received the goods he had paid for, we would be able to consider the status of your Moneybookers account.

" to consider the status of your Moneybookers account" is unlock?

Hi jason132pop!
I have bulb only, without reflector.

sorry! I have sent your goods, by postoffice, dont need more Money. I will send it bank when unlocked my account .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.