I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SONY CXD3500R

Hallo YWH,

Here is a pictures of burned SONY CXD3500R. The projector is COMPAQ - iPAQ MP1200

Attachments

• dsc06003x.jpg
    dsc06003x.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 371
Hi Ri7 !
I check it again, you are right, sorry!!!!!
apologetic, I will send JYS this week
please wait again.
the shipping is 20 days to you, I see now

Hi X_Online !
150W BSM-AC run in 160w ballast is 160w.ballast control the power

Hi zeims !
you need 200w BSM-AC-L, price is $80, Shipping is $5

hi TonyMontana!
I have sent a email to you. to another-----@gmail.com

Hi rorr !
I will note this IC

Is there a particular model or projector company that is the easiest to replace the bulb in with your bulbs?

I'm looking to buy a commercial projector but want one that I can replace the bulb in with one of yours when it goes out. There should be like a list somewhere of compatible projectors. haha.

Thanks in advance.

dear ywh,

Thank you for your email. I have a problem sending you emails (i tried a few times)... this is what I get:

------------------------------------------------------

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

yuweihua@163.net

Technical details of permanent failure:

PERM_FAILURE: Gmail tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 this mail is blocked by kbas system,blockid=bjfeemx1.23476.1208537816 & date=2008041900. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. Thanks for your continued support. (state 17)

------------------------------------------------------------

I await for your news!

Regards,
George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.