I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
JY lamps again

YWH - the JY lamp list is confusing me - as well as the previous post I looked at the Infocus LP350 listing (I have one of those as a work in progress - the subject of a separate post) and the JY replacement listed is a JYd275/AC, not DC ??

Also more on the NSH - some time ago you wrote:

"you can not use a Jyd in place of 180w NSH, but you can use a SHP in place of 180w NSH, they are same, DC, but the producer are not same."

If that's the case what could be used in place of an UMPRD190 (NSH)

sensibull said:

Sorry to dig up an old post, but are you still using this lamp Prime. I scored one for very cheap and am curious how well it works in various reflector/condenser setups. Is the nipple on the end a problem with shadows? Are you using a spherical or parabolic reflector.

Thanks...

wow. That's an old post. I now use an Osram HCI-TS 150W/942 powerball with a spherical reflector.

The nipple did not cast any shadows but the shape of curvature of the end of the lamp may cause a slight distortion or it could have been i didn't have it centered in my reflector properly. I thought the results where ok but go for a ceramic lamp if you can.

Hi sensibull !
I dont know what is the nipple on the end a problem with shadows. but I can sell ellipsoidal or spherical reflectors.
ellipsoidal :

Attachments

• 101_4896.jpg
    101_4896.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 506
Hi! mrchoppah
recommendations: 120w-150w UHP/p-vip is the best one for bulb replacement , the price is $40 each,shipping is $5.

Hi mrpman
the price of original 180w bulb is $100,
my JYD/DC is not original , it can work, but not the best.
there are some risk when yo replace NSH with my JYD/dc, if it is more 200w.

Hi sabrex!
are you from Circle Road? or Payne Road? sabrex is not your name in email

Hi Eucyblues!
the pdf file is old, Infocus LP350 need JYS/DC 270W.
You can get a 180w SHP to replace your 190w NSH.

ywh:

Hey can you help me out :xeye:

I am looking to buy a commerical pj. My question is, can any bulb be replaced or are there specific pjs it works on?

every pj I have looked at to replace the bulb it is around $300 to $500. I will be using this pj for a flight simulator and video games.

Any recommendations which is the best one for bulb replacement and where do I find the price?

Thx!!

ywh said:
Hi TonkaTuff !
do you have somr pics of your Chassis for the bulb ?

Hi Ywh,

Thanks for the reply...
Here is a pic of the original enclosure..
If you have one I'll take that and a bulb.. If not, I'll take a bulb anyway..

Could you please let me know how to pay you etc.. tonkatuff@tonkatuff.com

Thanks again,
Tonka..

Attachments

• sp-lamp-006.jpg
    sp-lamp-006.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 419
I would like to Purchase a bulb for X1 Specs

Hello YWH

I would like to purchase a bulb for my Infocus X1 / SP4800. \

The Bulb specs are as follows:

150 watt Super High Pressure ( SHP ) DC Arc Tube bulb.

Please E-mail me with the payment and purchase instructions.. Please let me know if there is a discount on orders for multiple bulb with the same specs.. 10 or more bulbs.

My Email is kappa_101@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Hi ywh,
I think you mentioned something about the bank of china before during this thread. I live in New york city so I can probably just go there to send you money. One problem though, there are many places with "bank of china" in its name though. There are branches for "People's bank of china", "Central bank of china", and just "Bank of china". Do you know which one is your bank?

Hi sabrex !
this is my bank:
http://www.bocusa.com/bocny/
my bank? mine :)

Hi X-TraxxX !
I sent email to you

Hi Poseablejesus !
18 wheeler come back, contact again.

Hi Eucyblues !
my friend run this SHP in 210w NSH ballast, That is OK!
we expect that lamp life is about 2000Hr when run in 190w NSH ballast

Hi TonkaTuff !
I can look for this enclosure and reflector, do you need reflector?

Hi jdlucas!
OK! I am waiting 18

Hi! mrchoppah
get the PJ if the lamp is 120w-150w UHP or p-vip, These lamp are easy to replace, low risk.
My JYD/AC bulb can replace These lamp , the price of JYD is $60 each,shipping is $5
that price($40) is clerical error

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.