I got my new lamp. It is for commercial projection use. people use it to replace the

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ywh

In your photo you show your balast lighting a lamp with a square reflector can I get one of these off 18wheeler 150w if so how much

Thanks

also I can see an ajustment pot on the board, what is this for I have a that pot on my projector and would like to know what it is for

on the bulb which electrode is posative the bigger or smaller

thanks again

Pagercam said:
YWH -
It sounds like a lot of different people have different needs, is some type of procuct listing or catalog avialble that you could post so we could see what is avilable and what characteristics they have.

Thanks- pagercam

I am working on it. I will make the former groupbuy webpage into a perminent one, listing all items from ywh. for small items, like lamps etc., I could stock them. I will see if it is feasible to stock ballasts too.

Hi slodki
no, the 400W is not the same as the 250W? the 400W is the biggest, the biggest bulb.

Hi minoten
what is your ballasts ? Electronic ballasts ?you can use your Electronic ballasts to power these lamps.
How about the inductance ballasts, i don konw.
I am asking the bulb manufacturer about the actual specs.
I can get some ord reflector, paraboloid.
This bulb can be use any compatible reflectors if you fit them nice.
old commercial projector? how much?

Hi anthp
I can get some ord reflector,i will To haggle. maybe 50$.paraboloid reflector sent parallel light, can not be use in big LCD.
bigger electrode= +
smaller electrode= -

Because I will be busy at work for a while, I will send out shippment
every other Friday. I need to received orders from 18wheeler 4days
prior to the shipping dates. Orders received after will be shipped
next shipping date. Thanks!

YWH,

Thanks for the pictures and prices, that helps.

You said they have single and double ended versions of the 250w and 400w?

I am interested in in a single end 250W bulb, maybe a 120W too, can you post their confirmed information on here? Arc gap, lumens, etc?

You said the bulb will run off an electronic ballast, which electronic ballast will it run off of? Metal Halide E-Ballast?

What are the features of the included e-ballast, does it have hot-restrike protection?

Do the sockets of these bulbs match up with the sockets on commercial lamps? As in can I use a reflector from a commercial lamp and plug this bulb right into it?

Sorry for all the questions, but I currently have a 400W picture right now that is pretty bright, but if these are as good as they appear to be I wouldn't mind ordered quite a few of them!

Thanks for the work on your part!

Ushio sells some very similar ballasts here:

http://www.ushio.com/categ_powersupply.htm

Those ballasts look very similar to the ones YWH has, in both size, connectors, and on-board adjustments, Ushio makes some nice ballasts with some convenient options.

I am very hopeful about these products, but I am hoping YWH is able to get an actual printed out spec sheet on the ballast and bulbs from the manufacturer that he can show us. I would be buying a few of these if that would happen.

What do you say YWH?

The 400-watter looks like the breakthrough for 15-inch DIY projectors...almost a drop-in replacement for projectors already using 400W T15 bulbs or worse, vastly improve light output and sharpness. Any idea how long this deal's going to be around? Business is pretty dynamic, the company could disappear tomorrow.

dream vision uhp lamp

ywh said:
give me a pic: lamp or lamp cup

just opened my DreanVision DL500. unfortunately, my digital camera was borrowed.

the 120watt UHP lamp has a wire on one end and a terminal with nut on the other end. this is similar to the picture you posted for 120 watt UHP lamp.

i measured the voltage across the lamp terminals during operation ( after a few minutes upon lighting up ) and the voltage is 100 volts AC.

with this info i will order 2pcs. 120watt/100 volt AC UHP lamp. will email you.

Okay I have finally pinpointed the manufacturer of these ballasts and bulbs and I have some solid information I can share with you all.

I do not know why this information was not shared earlier, this is no small company nor do they refuse to export out of their country (which is not China). This company is here to stay I can tell you that.

Heres some details:

Attachments

• bulbs_1.jpg
    bulbs_1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,676
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.