New design, input wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey, I already have a working projector based on the Pico design from diyprojectorcompany, but I decided I want something better, so I drew up this design. I know someone has already designed something SIMILAR to this, but I was just wondering what all you think of this design and if I should change anything. Basically, everything is moveable along the rods in order to find the optimum position for each piece at any given distance from the screen or under any other circumstances. The focus board with the LCD would, however, remain stationary (as when the Controller PCB is mounted and all, it would be hard and troublesome to move it, plus theres no real reason to move it since the fresnel lens and triplet are moveable). I didn't include measurements on the drawings, but I do have them all written down. The picture of the box and internals is fairly accurately drawn to scale (ratio-wise). The first pic is of the box, second is of the focus boards. Let me know what you guys think! (please don't be hesitant to criticize or suggest anything) Thanks!

Oh and I forgot to mention...this is an intended design for use with a 7" Lilliput

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 449
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.