FS: Complete Setup (or trade!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am asking 180USD or best offer or I will trade it for an xbox settup (ie. xbox + few games) I paid over 250 for this setup and it had under an hour of use!

Sharp qa-1650

(no power supply, but I made I cable to hook up to any computer power supply, vga (you can find the pinout at http://www.diyprojectorcompany.com/) and no remote (select + up or down to change video imputs) and if you still want a power supply then you can go to radio shack and go buy a 12v 2.0A power supply and if thats STILL not good enough for abit more I could go buy you one.)

Diylabs Split Fresnels,
(front one is 13" inches the other one with a blackened out sticker is 8.67".)

Xerox/Fuji 325mm Focal Length Multi-Element Lens
It is suposed to be on of the best Objective Lenses out there. (I had good sucess with it)

EYE LAMP M400SX/BT28/HOR "EYE" Small Envelope.

Specs Are:
400 Watts, BT-28 "EYE" Brand, Small Envelope, Metal Halide, Length 8.307", Diameter 3.543", Kelvin 4200, CRI 65, ANSI M59, Burn Position Horizontal Only, Average Life Hours 20,000, Approximate Initial Lumens 39,000, Approximate Mean Lumens 30,800, Clear.

M59 Standard 400W Multi-Tap, Metal Halide Ballast Kit including a mogul Socket.

Specs Are:
400 Watts, Multi-Tap Metal Halide Ballast, 120/208/240/277 Volts, Lamp Type MH400W, ANSI M59

Wow that would be awsome. Local pickup would be my first choice as shipping ALOT(although way less than 180 to stats). Plus I dont want anything to break cuz that would suck. Ifsaturday is good then we could meet then cuz Im going down to seattle anyways for a rock climbing comp. Is that too soon?
PS:Where is washington if you dont mind me asking?
PSS: I could even give it to you assembled lol! If you want it that way.

Well I got it too late as I have already went to seattle and have come back. If you wanna set something up email me a date that either you or your friend can meet me at. Then I can show you the quality and you can buy it if you want. Please do this asap as I really dont want to drag this thing out. (I need the money for an xbox and I want to get it as fast as possible). If its gonna take along time then I am going to put it up on ebay so you can all bid on it. Any objections from any of the potenitial buyer to putting it on ebay? This way its easier for me and you get insured by paypal.

Scotty

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.